growing up with Y/N.

Devil POV:

I rolled my eyes as the crying woman Infront of me was on her knees. She lost the bet and sadly she bet her child. The little creature wasn't born yet but either way she lost fair and square. "You sighed the contract. I'll be there to collect it when it arrives" I said as I teleported to my office and security escorted her out.

Time skip

It was the day. I heard she had given birth. So I went over to the building. When she saw me tears ran down her eyes as she held her baby close. "No. No I won't let you take her!" She yelled, "I'm the Devil and you made the deal I have the contract now give her to me." I ordered. She wasn't giving up so I had to use force. I ripped the baby from her hands and disappeared.

I teleported back down to hell and Dice walked into my office. "Boss, we need your approval on- is that a baby?" He asked, "yes. Remember that lady who bet of her first-born?" I asked as I handed it to him. "Well what do we do with it?" He asked "Dice, I really don't know how to take care of a child. So you can do whatever with it" I said as I rolled my eyes. He shrugged and walked away.

Y/N's first word:

Devil POV:

I sat in my office doing paperwork. Then I saw my door open. It was the little creature that Dice was taking care of. I stood up and walked towards it to take it back to him. Then she looked at me and said "m...mama" I was taken aback by this. "Dice" I called, he walked in and she smiled at him and pointed at me and said "mama" his eyes widened, "did she just call you mama?" He asked as he held back laughter. "Shut up" I said to him. Then I looked down at her. "I'm not your-" "Mama mama!" She grinned. "Well Boss I guess I'll leave you with your child" he smirked as he walked away. "Oh come on" I sighed as I looked at it. She grinned at me. I smiled back at her.

Time Skip to child Y/N

Y/N POV:
I sat on the bar while wheezy served the customer. "Y/N, do you Mabye want to find Your Dad or something? Isn't it boring here?" He asked. "Not really" I shrugged. "Eh suite yourself" he sighed, then a woman walked in and saw me and angrily stormed up to Wheezy. "Excuse me I was just a customer minding her business when I couldn't help but notice that you have a little girl in the building and I don't think this place is child friendly" she said in a condescending way. "Don't ask me talk to her dad" he answered. "Right well, I don't think I trust her farther to take care of a little girl if he's going to bring her in here so we'll just be on our way" she said as she grabbed my arm. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Wheezy said to her. "Oh and why not? What's her drunk irresponsible farther going to do about it?" She asked. "Steal your soul that's for starters" my dad voice boomed from behind her. "Dad" I smiled as the woman let go and I ran towards him. He picked me up and handed me to Dice. "Ma'm don't touch my daughter. I suggest you leave now before you end up I'm a situation you won't like" he threatened. "Well I was just a concerned mother! Mabye you should do a better job at raising your kid" she yelled. That did it. "Dice. Take Y/N to her room. I have something to deal with" he said as Dice nodded and walked away.

Timeskip to adult Y/N

Y/N POV:
"Y/N you know if you don't want to work here you don't have to" my dad said as I sat in the interview room. "Dad I really want to do this" I smiled. "Right well since I basically know you and you've worked here part time as a teenager then I guess sure. You can work here" he said as I gave him a hug. "Thank you! You won't regret this!" I grinned as he hugged me back. "Awww what a wholesome family moment" Docs snickered. "SHUT UP DICE" Me and Dad yelled in synchronization.

It had been years since the whole cuphead situation. And I haven't seen them in ages. But then I saw them walk into the building. "Shit" I mumbled. "Hey, we're-" "Cuphead and Mugman yeah I know who you are, what can I do for you two?" I asked, "were here for the interview" Cuphead Grinned. "Wait. What?" I asked as I held back laughter. "Why are you laughing?" Mugman asked. "Nothing I'm just imagining my dad reaction. Please come this way" I laughed as I brought them towards his office. I knocked on the door and took out my camera. "Dad! The new employees are here for the interview" I yelled, "send them in" he called. I opened the door and hot record. "Hey Devil, hey king dice!" Cuphead smiled, "longtime no see!" Mugman grinned. My dad grabbed his pitchfork and yelled "BACK GET BACK!" And king Dice grabbed all the money and began running, I was hysterically laughing as Cuphead and Mugman where explaining that they just wanted to work there.