Sixth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「Unsettling Minister」

Start from the beginning

_____________________

___________

time has returned  and all Rimuru could see is a stormy weather  and a pillar of blue colored flames from where the thieves stood  to the sky .

 As the guards  ran to gather everyone in  between the gates  where it is safer ,  Gobta and Rimuru were kidnapped  by another two unidentified mans . 

Rimuru realize it and transform into a Tempest Wolf  and  paralyze all who surround him with his roar  . 

Five Guards surrounded the two  monsters and took them to temporary prison . 

Gobta has fainted too due to being effected by  the Roar of rimuru and of course being the closest  target . 

______________________________

_________________

After explaining their situation and how they were being attacked and later on being kidnapped  the Guards have released Rimuru  as for the two  mans who have been found are now punishment of 『slavery』 . 

' Is there really no way to heal them ? ' some Guards who were on break murmured on to another .

' It seem so only an elixir of 99%   at most  could heal them ! ' another whispered .

' I heard it is impossible to overcome this one percentage even at the sacrifice of one life' 

As they continued whispering  Rimuru jump toward them to intervene .

" hey Great sage how efficient   is the potions I can make with the Hipokte   plant ? " Rimuru asked Great Sage .

<< Answer : the Hipokte potion has  exactly   99% healing  proficiency >> Great sage answered .

 'hey , I've heard you need help with healing , I have a skill that help me create  potions  that can  heal anyone in a short time  '

' here take it , if you don't believe me   I can let my sleeping friend try it for you ' Rimuru suggested .

The guards nodded nervously  , they felt threatened as if they will reject the help death is in corner for them .

 They weren't wrong   Rimuru was unleashing a threatening aura without noticing , or more accurately [ Inheritor ] 's aura were the one being unleashed  .

'  ' Yes Yes of course SIR!! ' '  they said in unison .

They took the barrels and ran to the injured .

__________________________

___________

Right before Rimuru left the prison hall  he asked  one of the guards  for direction about the greatest blacksmith he knew .

Rimuru thought  he should start with that .

________________________________

________________

 Rimuru then open the front door .

steam came out  and the whole rooms smells of sweat .

' huff* huff* '  the blacksmith  who sat at the anvil kept huffing  and huffing  awhile punching the piece of metal .

' he- hey~ ! , big guy are you there ? '  Rimuru called in a low voice  .

'huff* huff* '  again he continue huffing .

Rimuru almost gave up but instead he chose to observe the blacksmith , he dragged small chair  from the side and observed the blacksmith's skills . 

After awhile  the blacksmith finished   one sword , he stand up  taking another metal  and sit to  work on a new sword . 

' HEY !!,  at least tell me when should I return '  Rimuru surprised the old man  .

the man   fell from his chair and looked at rimuru  as if at a ghost . 

' I didn't notice you at all '   the old man  said  with a speechless face .

' who are you ? ' the old man asked , with his  face return to the former serious  mood . 

' I am a costumer  , I'm called Rimuru Tempest , you are a shopkeeper I presume ?  Hehehehe' Rimuru asked  with chuckles  following . 

' I guess , hm ,  I guess I am ' the old man did not sound so pleased with costumers  he does not familiar with less a slime mob  .   

' Sorry but I can't hear your request ' he said in  a deep voice ; anger seem to be there .

' Not now , at least ~ Grr* '  the old man  anger seemed directed by something or maybe even someone ?  .

' well well , at least hear me ok ~? ' Rimuru said with a cheerful voice 

Sigh* the old man sighed at the  state of the situation , he relaxed his  expression  .

' Let me suggest a trade even a deal would be good ? ' rimuru straight up asked  .

' Haaaah , what are you talking about right now ?! ' the old man   raised his voice . 

' My hands  are too stuffed up right now  , I'm sorry , I can't make anything right now ' the old man  annoyingly grumble  . 

' why are you so  stuffed up right now ,  what kind of a request have your costumer made ? ' Rimuru asked confused.

' Costumer , oh no he's no costumer of mine '  he  say .

 ' His name is Vesta  he is a minister under king Gazel ,  he has asked multiple blacksmiths  to craft  twenty  longswords  until this  weekend  the longsword are to be made from magic  steel , and not to mention there isn't any leftover materials ' explained the old man .

' hmm , then how about this  ? I have a way to finish this request in seconds  and you will at least hear me till the end , what do you say ? ' Rimuru suggest a nice deal to the dwarf blacksmith . 

' hmm ' the old man think hard and scratch his thick beard . 

' very well but if you're lying I will throw you away immediately  ' the old man declared and the two  agreed to the terms . 

' first can I have a close look  at the one you have already made ? '  Rimuru asked .

' Hm* very well , don't do anything weird to that  ' the old man still suspicious  as he ask of Rimuru .

Rimuru eat the sword  , analyze it and throw it out again ,

' Hey!! what did you do ?! ' the old man gone crazy a little . 

' calm down  , I only analyzed  it '  Rimuru said confident if I may add . 

" Great Sage your turn  please ?  '  Rimuru ask of Great sage Specialty .

<< Notice : Understood , procedures ongoing  .   .   .  >> 

<< Notice : ACCOMPLISHED >> 

Rimuru then throw another eleven swords  created of magic steel .

' wow what kind of skill is it ?! ' the old man ask .

' Can't tell you ' Rimuru say bluntly . 

' Now is your turn in the deal  '  

' very well talk to me , you are my benefactor I will try my utmost best in which you will ask of me' the old man say  sincerely  .

 ' I want you  to go with me with three other men of three different  jobs to come and   teach at my village '  Rimuru ask of the old man . 

____________________________________________

______________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed  this page  ! 

_________________________________

Next Page :  Page Seventh  Of the reincarnation Diary 「Court」

_________________________________

See you next time!