Bio

Name: Kazuki Kaslana

Title: The Ouroboros Flame

Age: 19 (Physically) 500,000 (Biologically)

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Kazuki, at first glance, appears to be stoic, calm, and collective

Personality: Kazuki, at first glance, appears to be stoic, calm, and collective. He is also cold and takes his job as humanity's avenger very seriously as he does not hesitate to kill anyone or anything that gets in his way. Though, despite this, the more you get to know him, he seems to have a kinder side as he refuses to put innocents in danger and only prefers to kill rather than torture his opponents.

Backstory: Kazuki was once born into the Kaslana family, a high-ranking family who's legacy was to research and deal with supernatural threats. Despite being trained to be a soldier, Kazuki was rather more peaceful, and wanted to have a normal life. But, when his family was killed due to the actions of the Gods, he decided to put his training to use and use ancient weapons his family had ready for him in order to purge the Gods. He went around the world and killed any God that got in his way. One god who foolishly faced him was Shem-Ha. And, after nearly being killed by him, she fled to never be seen again. Once Kazuki made sure that the Gods wouldn't control humanity again, he sealed himself in ice to only be awakened when the world needed him.

Tier: High 1-C to High 1-B | 1-A | High 1-A | 0

Powers and Abilities:

Has the powers of:

Honkai Impact

Silverio Trinity

Masadaverse

Demonbane

Super Robot Wars

Final Fantasy

Elsword

Shin Megami Tensei

Nasuverse

Fortissimo

Rewrite

Zero Infinity Devil Maxwell

Touhou

I/O

Dot.Hack

Digimon

Dual Savior

Transformers

Blazblue

Mondaiji

Misfit of a Demon King

Disgaea

Instant Death

Trails Series

Tales of Series

Tokyo Babel

To Aru Majustu No Index