"Rweally you would give ewerything to taetae. " Taehyung asked excitedly with his shining eyes and wide smile which make namjoon and all jeon's quickly nodded their heads. " so what my little one wants hmm". Yoongi said softly and love eyes stare at him.

Taehyung didn't waste a second and yelled loudly in excitement which make all jeon's giggled at his behaviour. " taetae wants plushies". Taehyung shouted loudly in happiness and suddenly he stop his all doings and face Jin.

All jeon's also stop their smile and now keenly look at taehyung who is now staring at Jin with huge doe eyes. Jin gulp seeing his eyes but he felt like hie soul left his body not only his but others also when suddenly taehyung called him.

" mamma".

Jin just can't believe his ears and wide eyes stare at him. Well taehyung is so innocent and his mind is like child in his little space. He don't know what is right or wrong for him. And now when these jeons are behaving with him so much lovingly he just can't help with his little space.

" Mamma". Taehyung whined loudly when Jin didn't say anything but he come out from his dilemma and quickly sushed him. " my baby... Yes baby mamma is here". Jin said holding taehyung more closely and with very emotions kissed his forehead.

He look at his other family members and saw how all of them staring at them with adoration eyes but jimin and Lisa eyes are shining in unknown emotions. Taehyung felt protective in his mamma hold and placed his head on Jin chest.

Jin suddenly felt so much possessive for taehyung and quickly hide taehyung face in his chest and look down at him softly caressing his hairs. He just forgot his all members and totally focused on his baby. Just then jungkook is about to touch taehyung but Jin growl and pulled taehyung closer to himself.

" it's okay hyung I am not disturbing my pearl. I just want to touch him". Jungkook explain carefully because he knows right now Jin is so protective for his baby. Jin nodded which make jungkook happy and he slowly move toward taehyung and kissed his forehead feeling blessed just by his pearl single touch.

Taehyung whimper and snuggle his face more in Jin chest which make Jin held him closely. Suddenly taehyung whine and stare at Jin with teary eyes.
" no no bubba don't cry tell mamma, what do you want hmm". Jin said hurriedly and caressed taehyung face lovingly.

" U-up up". Taehyung whined and sniffed pulled jin shirt and tugging the hem of the shirt. Jin and others become amazed and surprised already guessing what taehyung is asking. Jin emotions kicked him and he quickly started to unbuttoned his shirt not caring that others are also sitting there.

Taehyung eyes sparkled when Jin open his shirt and unhook his bratelle showing his huge milky boobs. Taehyung didn't waste a second and latch on him like hungry child and started to suck him eagerly.

Jin shivers at the unknown feelings and stuffed taehyung face more in his chest making him sucking more. He caressed his baby hairs and smile when taehyung held his other boob and sequeeze him in his little palms.

Jin look at the others and saw how all of them staring at them with amusements and admiration eyes. He didn't felt shy or something feeding taehyung in front of others. They all are his family members and he don't have to shy about with this.

Suddenly taehyung whine loudly and back away with teary eyes and stare at Jin with doe eyes. " M-milky ". Taehyung whisper in need and squeeze his boobs for his milk . Jeon's gasped hearing him but Jin is quick enough to ensure him and said.

" baccha milk will come out after sometime hmm. ". He said talking with him like child which make taehyung nodded with pout at him. Jin again held his head softly and guide his face to his chest and make him suck his boobs.