50 Shades of fried rice (RudanC)

After dating for 9 months you and Rudan are official.you guys are engaged!Today you have to get ready for a dinner date at 9:00pm.

You: Hmm, What do I wear?
You go with a more sexy look to please his eyes. A tight red dress with nice flats and natural makeup.Your hair is down with big beautiful curls.
!Time To Go!

He's waiting for you out side.
As you walk to the car you see his jawl drop a little, knowing he likes what he sees.

You arrive at a fancy restaurant. A little too Fancy wondering if you dressed too inappropriate. He orders a corner booth so you to can be alone.
He side in frount of you. Not making eye contact yet. He slowly lifts his head and ask: "Do you like it?"
You replie rather quickly with a "yes".
As the date is coming to an end he pays for the bill.

You two take off in has truck. You go back to his place to see a romantics setting set up. As u go to put your pursue down u feel a hand on your ass. You turn to look as you see Rudan with his bear chest looking back at you.
You turn around to get a better look. He quickly takes his hand and places it behind your head he starts to kiss you.As you get heated up you go along and start un buckling your dress and bra. As you get to the last clothing item he said " I will take care of that"

Rudan slowly lays you down on the bed never losing the kiss. He finally brakes apart the kiss. He slowly lowers him self down and reaches your hot spot. He teases you by breathing on the out side of your panies. Hearing you moan he gives in and take them off with his teeth.

He didn't wait. He started by liking you from your outer lips, Then slowly moved to your clit. He made sure you moned his name."Rudan ... Rudan" He stopped. He knew you where almost there.you didn't feel anything for a second. You waited a few seconds.

You scream! He shoves his 7 inch punisher in ur pussy! He goes fast leaving you no choice but to yell.Thrusting in and out, you feel him in side you. You feel him throbing. You start to moan his name. He catches on he pushes faster and faster till he pulled out. You gave him a blow job till he cumed. You swallowed. He rolls over and says "Wow that was better than porn" and fall asleep.

-------------------
THANK YOU GUYA SO MUCH FOR READING!! This is my first time writing a story on here I still have 4 more to go so give me some ideas!!
#RudanC