Chapter One: Remind me why the fuck I'm here?

• Dedicated to Bri Thomas <3

Chapter One: Remind me why the fuck I’m here?

Dedicated to: Bri Thomas. Thank you for being the amazing person you are. This it for you. <3

~Bri~

(Language warning)

“Christofer! Christofer! Christofer!” is all I can hear.

Kids -mostly girl- pushing each other trying to get closer to the stage. Girls literally COVERED in peace signs and Christofer Drew’s face. It’s so sad that my best friend is one of these crazy fan girls. In fact, she might be the worse with her “NeverShoutNever” shirt, necklace, headband, and bracelets. She even glued peace sighs to her skinnys and some drew on her face with eyeliner. And duh, in an attempt to look as hippie like as possible, she slapped a headband around her hair and flipped her bangs upward.

I noticed the dirty looks me and Julz got as we walked to the front of the crowd. Being escorted by security, of course. I even heard some nasty comments -for obvious reasons- about my Asking Alexandria shirt. Which, I mean you can’t blame them. It was a little wrong of me to wear it. But hey, I personally don‘t like NeverShoutNever. Okay, not the band. Just their music. And Christofer Drew? I can’t stand him. His face just fucking irks the shit out of me for some reason.

“Ohmygod! There he is Bri Bri!” Julz squeaked as Christofer Drew walked onto the stage with his guitar.  

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah. I see that.”

“OHMYGOD!” she slapped my arm. “He’s so much hotter in person! I LOVE YOU CHRISTOFER!”

I sighed. This is going to be one long ass night.

-------------

“…Cause I don’t know anymore. I used to, look, up, to, that, Loooooove.” were the lines That dude with the face sang right before Julz grabbed my hand and pulled us into a comfy looking room beside the stage.

“Here” she said as she tossed me a string with a plastic square stuck to it. “Put that on.”

“The fuck is this?” I hissed at her.

“I told you!” she snapped back, digging in her purse again and pulling out another string just like the one she’d handed me. “We’re going backstage.”

“Oh my fucking god. Please no!” I grabbed her arms and slid to my knees. “My ears are fucking bleeding Julz. I can’t take anymore of his high pitched singing!”

“Oh Bri Bear.” she picked me up by my shoulders while giving me a sympathetic smile. “He’s not singing. We’re just meeting him.”

“Nooooo!” I said stomping my feet on the ground like a little kid. Immature? Maybe. But who the hell cares?  

“Look, missy. These things were two hundred fucking dollars. EACH.”

“Julia! Why would you pay that much!”

She smiled. “It’s Christofer fucking Drew.”

“No-”

“What’s you’re problem with him?!” she hissed.

“His face irks me for one.” I crossed my arms, sticking my hip out as I did so. I probably look like one of those stupid sassy bitches who think they run shit. “And he just seems snarky and fake.”

“Do I?” a happy voice said from behind me. Naturally, Julz started screaming like a crazy person.

“Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! I love you!” she literally tackled the poor kid. And, even though I don’t like him, I kind of felt bad for him. I mean, she DID just tackle him. I’m surprised he didn’t fall over. Like, c’mon. A tall skinny person? That’s just ASKING to be knocked over like the leaning tower of piazza.