「 ✦ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄 ✦ 」

SOFIA WALKED INTO THE STARCOURT MALL, preparing a speech on why she should be hired to work at Scoops Ahoy. She had her bag in hand, she wore one of her best looking outfits, and her hair was pinned up in a bun.

She headed into the cold and bright parlor, immediately spotting Steve Harrington, or Stevie, as she called him.

"Stevie, hey!" She speed walked to the counter, where he was standing, and reached over it to hug him.

"Hey, what're you doing here, Sof?" He hugged her back and leaned against the counter.

"Well," She fixed her grip on the bag strap,"I'm actually gonna apply for a job here. I need the money and you dad is driving me crazy."

"Alright, yeah, well... I'm actually not sure who to talk to about hires if I'm being honest. I guess I'll just call Robin and we can.. vote?" Steve stood up and turned around to the back room.

Just as he was about to walk away Robin opened the window that separates the two rooms, "Sure, they're hired. Just, hurry up we have customers. Actually, don't hire them if they'll just flirt with everyone they see like you-"

"I swear, I- I won't. I'm here to work." Sofia stuttered, trying her best to convince Robin she was right for the job.

She shrugged, turned away and closed the window. Steve turned back to Sofia and nodded his head.

"Yay, I got a job!" She squeaked and smiled widely. "What do I do now?"

"Go home. You'll start training tomorrow. But, don't worry, it's super easy you'll be fine."

"Alright." She walked out and decided to stay a while to get some food before she went home.

Sofia Cottrill has a job. She finally had a reason to leave Mr. Harrington at home with his problematic opinions and uncomfortable conversations.

ʚ✦ɞ

A/N: alright y'all bare with me cause im a bit out of practice with writing so yk if you don't like it you don't have to keep reading idk. If you did like it tho please remember to comment, vote and come back for more next week! Bye!