The prince began to smile, and an idea occurred to him, but he suppressed it to himself, "Great... and what about university students?".

Officer BB: We will create a special section for these people, but it will be a problem if the teachers block them we suggest that we put pictures of your ministers and your king speaking that they support the return of the British Empire.

Prince Tiger: Good idea... Excuse me, how many of you are in the space department?

Employee BB: We are about a thousand employees, and we seek the help of two sections of employees from other departments and specialties.

Prince Tiger: Great... How much does an employee work per day?

Employee BB: It depends on the subject, for example, 20 tasks per hour and the number of working hours, If it is eight hours, the result is 160 tasks, but this is not on my own, as there are auxiliary employees in specializations mission operations and there is also an express program, where it is possible to choose 10000 people and shed Spectra are on them, and the number can be increased to more than this, as these satellites emit 10,000 spectra.

Prince Tiger: Great... I think if a TV broadcaster worked with us, the work would be much easier.

Employee BB: This needs time if your oversight allows our joint cooperative movement.

Prince Tiger finished eating and drank a cup of gin. " Well, I'm going to sleep now... to prepare for tomorrow's work."

Officer A: Good night.

Britain, London, Home Office.

George was sitting in his office and the secretary read him a list of completed tasks, requirements, and tasks that must be accomplished.

The secretary was slim, pretty, blond, and tall, and George was happy to see and hear her.

George started making remarks to her and ordered her to distribute the tasks among the employees.

The secretary came out while thinking and her head was charged with duties.

George lit a cigarette and began to smoke. He became anxious because of the unusual movements in the ministry as the employees implement instructions that are inconsistent with the Ministry's laws, "I don't know... it must be verified."

He got up from behind a bookcase and went to the room of the supervisors. He entered their room and found Stephen behind a table talking Satellites, directing George's face with a finger towards him, "Hey, who are you talking to?" found that Stephen's destination, a programmer tries to mute the news and the like of "no one".

George: Would it be nobody while you were roaring and talking and imagining?

Stephen: I'm telling you, I was talking to myself.

George thought of a way to con Stephen and satellite programming

George: Is it... yeah... then let's work.

Stephen: Yes, he is Prince Tiger... He gives me instructions to do British-Russian cooperation from within our ministry as a team.

George: Let me speak immediately... Prince Tiger... My office is ready to serve him and accomplish his mission and objectives.

Stephen: Great.

Suddenly, a specter turned to George.

" How are you? We will connect you with Prince Tiger, Assistant Undersecretary of the Interior Minister."

George saw that Steven had put a gun on the table under the daily newspaper

with a hand holding it.

"Hi, George... How are you... How is work in the ministry?"