liked by alexlarson33, morganraeandersen, and 4,873 others
📍Il San Pietro di Positano Hotel
ella.walker: la dolce vita
~comments~
morganraeandersen: holy mother of christ
sadieross: how are you real
alexlarson33: oh hello there😮‍💨
alexlarson33: holy shit i'm so lucky
fulton_reed44: nice
dean21portman: you know you shouldn't be drinking wine it's illegal
———ella.walker: not in italy it isn't😜
faith.kennedy: the most perfect person
julesgaffney: absolutely beautiful💓
conniemoreau_: SO BEAUTIFUL💕
maya_kaufmann: stunning💞
addisonnelson: JAW = ON THE FLOOR
lilyjens: absolute perfection
kyross: ella omg you are stunning
blayke_sheridann: you are perfect
calliemiller: OH MY GOD YOU ARE AN ANGEL
tyler.walker15: ur welcome for the flic
———ella.walker: thanks ig
cconway96: ok cool now stay there
———ella.walker: you don't have to ask me twice
guygermaine00: i'm jealous
goldbergthegoalieofficial: Fantastic post
l_mendoza: i like the background
rtyler56: love this!
cowboydrobertson: Ella you look great!!
kennywu: love this!!!
theavermeister: Very awesome Ella thumbs up from me
~view 456 more~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh fuck.

I definitely regret opening the app now, because I wasn't expecting to see that pop up on my screen. Now all I can think about is how fucking beautiful she is, which is pissing me off to be honest. It's like I can't say anything bad about her without karma coming and immediately biting me in the ass.

Oh well. It is what it is, I guess.

I swipe out of Instagram and shove my phone into my pocket, focusing my attention into unlocking my dorm room with the number passcode. As I open the door, I grab my phone and start to scroll through Snapchat, entirely unaware of what's going on and who might be in here.

That proves to be an incredibly terrible idea, because as I start to open the door to our room, I'm met with a deafening scream. "What the fuck?"

I snap my head up in panic, watching as Sadie and Charlie scramble to cover themselves under his blankets. "Banksie, what the hell are you doing?"

Horror floods my body as I realize that I just caught my friends in the act, and it takes everything in me to keep my composure. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to interrupt."

"You didn't answer my question." Charlie snaps, glaring at me while Sadie attempts to bury herself under the covers. "Why the fuck are you here right now?"

I shrug, not sure what else to do. "I had nothing else to do so I figured I'd come back here. I didn't realize that I'd be interrupting... this."

Charlie lets out an annoyed sigh, then slowly drags his hand down his face. "I cannot believe this is happening right now. The one time I want five minutes alone with my girlfriend... this happens."

I snicker, not being able to stop it. "Next time give me a warning before you want to take Sadie to the bone zone."

"ADAM!" Sadie shrieks from under the blanket. "You're disgusting! Why would you say that?"

Charlie puts his hand on the lump to comfort her, then turns to me with a barely restrained smile. "You have no room to talk. When you were in here with Ella, Guy and I would be lucky if we even saw the dorm for the night. And I did give you a warning, but you've been too much in your own world to notice."

Before I can even argue, Charlie holds up his hand to stop me from talking. "Besides, you've made me and Guy spend the night somewhere else three times this week alone. So as much as I love you, you can't give me shit about using the room to spend some time with my girlfriend. Oh, and about the 'bone zone,' it's not like we have a sign or anything, so who cares?"

"He's not wrong." Sadie chimes in, still buried in the blankets. "You've become a whore."

"Oh pipe down." I mumble, ignoring the small pit that begins to form in my stomach. "I'm single and can do what I want."

When the silence becomes too much, I take that as my sign to leave. "Alright then. I'll leave you two to it." I nod at them and grab the door handle, giving Charlie a smirk as I turn around and shut the door behind me.

I chuckle to myself as I start to walk towards the front door, and jump in surprise as I look up to catch Dean standing in the doorframe. "Jesus Christ dude, you scared me."

His façade breaks quickly, and he's hunched over laughing as soon as I shut the front door behind me too. "Dude. That was the funniest fucking conversation I've heard in a long time."

"How long were you standing there?" I ask, trying hard to maintain my own laughter.

"Pretty much the entire time." he answers. "When Fulton and I heard the screaming, he made me go investigate. I didn't realize what I'd be listening in on though. Sadie's right, Banksie. You have become a whore."

"I have not." I insist, giving him a little shove. "Just because I'm finally letting loose and allowing myself to have some fun doesn't mean I'm a whore."

My argument has value for maybe three seconds, because Logan Christensen picks no better time to come sauntering down the hallway. Not only that, but she's with Jaycee Brooks... another girl I've hooked up with recently.

As soon as they notice me, they plaster on sweet smiles and arch their backs ever so slightly. Logan gives me a little wave as they pass, while Jaycee doesn't even attempt to hide the way in which she looks me up and down.

"Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that." Dean whispers into my ear with a snort. "Whatever helps you sleep at night Banksie."

I sigh in frustration. Of course they had to come walking down the hallway at the exact moment I was trying to argue my way out of the fact that I've turned into a whore. Just my luck.

"You know what? I think I'm going to invest in a 'Bone Zone' sign." I say with confidence, ignoring Dean's lame attempt at keeping a neutral expression. "That way, when I'm being a so called whore, I can put it outside the door and everyone will know not to come in."

Once again, Dean is hunched over laughing within seconds. I scowl at him until he stands back up, tensing slightly as he grabs my shoulder. "You're a whore Banksie. Embrace it! It's not a bad thing to be one, especially with the way you look."

I shake my head and undo myself from his grip, then start walking towards the exit with my hands in my pockets. Okay, so I may have turned into a whore. But at least I'm having fun, so that's honestly all the explanation I need.

And come to think of it, this whole thing wouldn't have happened if I had just kept my head out of my phone and stopped worrying about a girl who's staying in my past.

**a/n**
i know i said this chapter was going to be out this weekend but life got in the way and i had to deal with important stuff personally so i'm sorry it's a little late. also i hope this chapter brought you guys some humor bc lord knows i need it right now. thank you guys for reading i appreciate it so so much
ALSO!!!!!! if you have not read my book worth the risk PLEASE DO it follows dean portman and his girlfriend, morgan, and i'm really super proud of it so please read it if you haven't! see you soon <3