Chapter 9

Morning soon came as Taiju woke up first before anyone. As he got up yawning a little then looked around the room but soon froze the moment he saw his friends. Michelle leaning against the wall her head tilting to the side with senku's pillow as she sleeps soundly, Senku was also sleeping so soundly and comfortable with his head on her lap both having light angelic faces as they kept on dreaming… he was happy seeing this and only wished he had his phone to take a picture to show them later how they slept.

Ruth soon woke up and shake his fur lightly then saw his master sleeping with the human on her lap… he had mix feelings about this, seeing he grew more fond of himself being the only one sleeping on her lap than anyone else, but keeping the mental image seeing he knew his very own mother might go thru his memory and take this moment and place it into a memory graph for her book album.

Later on Tsukasa as well woke up, yawning and looking to the side. He saw how Taiju & Ruth where just looking at the girl and Senku… he too came to see what was going on but seeing his head on her lap for an odd reason it had him feel jealous, do to officially wanting to be her brother he can't help but be protective of her, and like any brother would they want what's best for there own little sister.

So yes he wasn't so sure bout her and Senku maybe dating? It was then that Senku would wake up as he felt a lick on his cheek, groaning lightly not liking to feel something wet drag on his cheek he'd look to the side, eyes half open but showing discontent as he saw Ruth too close to his face. He would then see Taiju making an odd funny face almost like he was trying to contain his own happiness, not understanding why, till he looked up slightly to see Michelle, still sleeping soundly, her hand still placed on his hair do to rubbing his head last night.

No wonder he felt some what more comfortable with sleeping this time than before. Getting up and giving a light yawn, Taiju was already closer to him obviously wanted to know the details on how he was on her lap “So Senku~ you want to explain how come your using her as a pillow?” it was obvious he wasn't going to let this conversation go till he got what he needed to satisfy himself. Sure Senku felt well rested thanks to his Assistant but waking up to this… he almost felt like he wanted his own pillow back to smack the idiots face to get him away as far as he could.

“Taiju… get back would you. Last thing I want is for anyone being this close to me.” As he got up and crack the back of his neck he'd then push his friends face out the way but even that didn't stop him to still be close like a child wanting to know something new, seeing everyone looking at him was enough to feel annoyed to a new level, not even given enough time to explain they all looked back at Michelle, her yawning was as light as a kitten. Getting everyone's attention, Tsukasa came closer to her smiling a little but still hold a somewhat sharpness look towards Senku as he was still waking up 100%.

Opening her eyes fully she saw how everyone was so close but seeing Taiju's face she felt some what dread already “uhm… morning?” her slight reply was both confused and wanting to know what was going on. Taiju being the loud mouth he is couldn't wait any longer “CAN someone explain why Senku was on your lap!?” understanding why now Michelle open her mouth to a small 'O' as she then laugh a little nervously and got up her self seeing she felt too stiff on her legs “You see Taiju while I was working out a bit & Senku was keeping me company.

Well when I was done and we both came to bed, he had trouble sleeping so I lay him on my lap and rub his scalp and just sang a light lullaby to help him sleep… nothing more nothing less.”

Unfortunately seeing he too knew that at times Senku would have trouble sleeping, but thanks to Michelle living with him for a while that habit of his got better, so he knew far too well by now what she did was helpful for not only Senku but for everyone as well, do to times he would keep working on more of his own experiments and would drink a bit more of energy drinks till he would pass out mid working, and he did last time had to help carry him home.
Taiju being the more calm person than the others only smiled and pat her head a little as if he was petting a puppy