☙𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺❧

Начните с самого начала

"Yeah, and I'm trying to ask you, but the words won't come out of my mouth," Reggie said, shaking his head and sighing.

"Ask me what?" Ruby asked, then furrowed her brows. "Are you trying to ask me to cotillion? Again?"

"Yeah, and I'm doing a terrible job at it, I realize now," Reggie said, chuckling nervously.

"But you already asked me, and I said yes," Ruby said, confused.

Reggie nodded, "I know I did. But I asked you as friends then, but I don't want to go as friends. I want to go as something more." Reggie told the redhead.

"More?" She questioned.

"Yeah. I like you, Ruby, and I want to be with you. If you'll have me." Reggie said nervously, playing with his fingers.

"Reggie, I like you too," Ruby admitted, making the prince's heart flutter. "But I'm not good enough for you."

"What? What are you talking about, Ruby?" Reggie asked.

"Reggie, you deserve a princess. One that wasn't raised on the Isle and only grew up knowing evil. You deserve a true princess, not a wannabe one." Ruby said

"Do you honestly believe you're not good enough for me?" Reggie asked, stunned the girl would think that.

"I know I'm not good enough for you, Reggie," Ruby said, and Reggie shook his head.

Reggie sighed, grabbing Ruby's face and pulling her into a kiss. Ruby was stunned but immediately started kissing the boy back. The kiss was soft and slow, making Ruby lose her mind. It was like the world faded away, and only the two of them left. Ruby laid her hands on Reggie's face as his hands traveled down to her waist.

Ruby ran her hands through Reggie's hair, pulling it gently. The kiss turned slightly heated, but the two pulled away, needing air. They laid their foreheads together, catching their breaths.

"Yes," Ruby said.

"Yes?" Reggie asked, pulling their foreheads away.

"Yes, I'll go to Cotillion with you as more than friends," Ruby told the boy, making him smile brightly.

Reggie lifted Ruby off her feet and twirled her around. Ruby giggled as Reggie spun her before he put her down. The two looked at each other, smiling before connecting their lips again.

༺♔༻

After happily saying yes to Reggie asking her to cotillion and sharing multiple kisses, Ruby headed to her room to get ready. The Hearts girl prepared herself to be hounded by questions from Ellie about everything. She knew Andy had probably explained everything, but Ruby felt terrible for not telling her best friend.

Walking into the dorm room, Ruby is met with Ellie running around getting ready in her robe.

"Hey," Ruby said, gaining Ellie's attention.

"Oh my gosh, Ruby," Ellie said, rushing to hug the redhead. "Andy explained everything to me. Thank you for saving him."

"Of course, he's my friend. Plus, I wouldn't let my best friend's boyfriend get hurt on my watch." Ruby said, making Ellie chuckle. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"You are my best friend, Ruby. I'll support you on anything you do." Ellie said, and Ruby smiled. "Plus, even if you told me, I don't think I would have been able to handle going over there."

Ruby chuckled, "Good point. Andy could barely handle it." Ruby said, and Ellie laughed.

"Okay. Cotillion is in a few hours, so let's get ready." Ellie said, and Ruby smiled.

"Oh, speaking of cotillion, Reggie asked me to go with him." Ruby smiled, and Ellie was confused. "As more than friends."

"What? Really?" Ellie asked, and Ruby nodded.

"Yeah. And we may have kissed a few times." Ruby said, then ran into the bathroom, leaving Ellie stunned.

"Ruby!"