Chapter Four ~ Absolutely Not.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, come up with a better insult. That one is getting tiring. You stayed quiet and I decided to be a good sister and get you going somewhere with her. And you call me a bitch, because of that? Grow up."

"Oh fuck you. You say grow up and yet you still live with your parents. You grow up Bailey. Get a job and a life, stop latching onto mine because yours is boring." River got up and stormed to who knows where.

Bailey turned her head to Remus with an awkward smile, "Always one for dramatics. Cash's on the table. Both of you go and the three of you better be home before midnight."

"Love ya!" Bailey said as she kissed Remus' cheek and went into the kitchen with Severus slowly following her and his lips twitched up.

Facing the others, "Thankfully they decided to leave so we could have our discussion." Remus clapped his hands as he gestured for someone to take the floor.

"You married Snape. As in Severus Snape, as in the greasy, slimy, no good Slytherin Snape?" Ron boasted without a sense of consideration.

Molly opened her mouth to say something but Remus looked at her and she let him deal with her son, "I married my husband, correct. Now I did not ask you to insult my husband. I may know you personally Ron, but I did not ask Severus to invite you all into our home just so you can insult him with a blind eye."

Ron flushed again (teenagers, am I right?) and Hermione whacked him on the head (again). "Right, right. 'm sorry."

"So questions?"

"Why are we here? No offence, Mr. Lupin. But Headmaster Dumbledore made it known that we would be staying at the Grimmauld Place." Percy, who had stayed quiet for a while, pointed out as he pushed up his glasses that perched on his nose.

Remus glanced at him and softly smiled, "Well yes, that was the plan. However there was a change. Quite frankly I am not too sure of the whole situation either. We simply found out about this occurrence a few days ago."

Percy nodded as he deemed that acceptable and then turned his focus on his hands in his lap.

"Remus?" The said man turned his head to face Harry, "How many kids do you have? When are we going to see Sirius? Are we going to see Sirius? Does Sirius even know where we are? Does he know about you and Snape? What happened? Where is-" Harry was cut off with Remus raising his hand mid way in the air.

"One question at a time." He queried a smile, "I can only be so young for my ears to catch up. Let's see if I can get those answers in order for you. Severus and I have five children. You met three of them, however the other two are coming home tomorrow. They go to a boarding school as well, however this one is muggle." He explained as he took a sip of water from his glass.

"Why is that?" Hermione piped up.

"Although the twins, Iris and Noah, have magic. We decided to give the kids the option if they would like to go to a regular school or a magical one. They decided to choose a regular one as during Year 7, they were able to make a few good friends and chose not to leave them."

"Do you homeschool them throughout the summer to teach them how to control their magic? Also how old are they?" Hermione asked as she nodded and stored the information in for later.

"Oh no. Severus hired an old friend that works at the boarding, who also happens to be a witch, to tutor them during their free periods. So even though they aren't exposed every single hour with their magic, they aren't lacking in it. I am quite certain Noah isn't interested in the wizarding world. Although Iris is all over the place with the decision. The twins are going to be turning fourteen in a few days, so just under a year or so younger than the three of you." Remus listed off as he recalled the twins' schooling year, "That being said, I think it's time for bed. Anything else that's on your mind?"