Chapter 28: The Introduction

Start from the beginning

"Ah, right on time." He quietly said, his voice was soft. Both of them stood straight and watched as he kept his back to them.

"To be perfectly frank I don't like you that much" Best Jeanist said as he turned around to the two of them. With shock on Y/n's face and confusion on Bakugo's. She immediately pointed to herself.

"WHAT!? Who are you talking about!? Me or him?" As she pointed to herself and Bakugo

"WHAT!? Who are you talking about!? Me or him?" As she pointed to herself and Bakugo. Best Jeanist ignored her and kept his eyes on Bakugo.

"Oh he doesn't like him" she thought as she watched the two of them talk. Noticing the irritated look on Bakugo's face. She felt herself sink into her shoulders.

"But you have one fatal flaw... you believe your the best" feeling herself slightly chuckle, she felt some kind of excitement due to the fact that Best Jeanist didn't like him. She couldn't blame him, she didn't like Bakugo either.

"Quite. Your turn is next Masuta" backing down immediately she continued watching as the two of them spoke.

Watching as Best Jeanist wrapped him in Jean threads. He slowly turned his head to Y/n. The look in his eyes made her swallow thickly.

"And you, you have shown great strength and power. But you don't have any idea how to use your quirk for your benefit. Your mother and father used there quirks like an art. Something you have failed to show. Your attitude is... well I'll be completely honest. It's atrocious. You haven't been guided correctly. Your parents would be dissatisfied with how you display yourself"

Her eyes widened, she quickly took a few steps toward him and snarled.

"You know nothing about me or my parents-" quickly being cut off as best Jeanist wrapped her in denim threads as well. Her and Bakugo looked at each other and then back to him.

"I know more then you think. The two of you, your job is to watch me. I'll show you what makes someone a hero" as both of them struggled to get free. He tightened the restraints on them, this was going to be a difficult week.

"PFFFTTT HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Watching as Best Jeanist combed Bakugo's hair down. He looked ridiculous. Falling off of her chair, Best Jeanist moved his eyes to her and wrapped her in threads.

"Oh...dang it" she whined, but watching as Bakugos hair poofed up quickly again. She went back into a fit of laughter. Tears slowly slipped down her cheeks.