Chapter One

Theo was in his backyard throwing a basketball in the hoop while his siblings and dad were in the pool trying to cool off. Theo pulled his shirt off and threw it on a chair near him when it was becoming too hot. He raised his arms and threw the ball once again when his mum walked out of the house holding a phone in her hand.

"Erik, hon. It's your mom." Theo picked up the ball as his mom made her way to give his dad the phone.

His dad walked over to the edge of the pool and tried to pull himself up when the pool collapsed under him causing the water to flow out near Theo.

"Oh my god! Eric! Are you all right? Oh my god! Bean stay on the duck! Stay on the duck! What is happening?" Theo's mom yelled.

Theo dropped the ball and quickly rushed to his brother and picked him up before he got hurt. Theo set Bean in his hip while they watched their dad try and run through the water only to fall on his face.

"Oh hon!" His mum bent down to help his dad up while he grabbed the phone.

"Hello Mommy." His dad stood up straight and put the phone to his ear.

****

"No cell phones." Was the first thing Daphne and her dad heard as they walked over to her dad's childhood friends.

"Wait, no cell phones? Then I'm out of here." Her dad spoke up, gaining everyone's attention.

"Higgy!"

"Who's ready to get their funeral on? I'm sorry, death makes me weird" Higgins apologized after doing a weird dance.

"You're weird alright." Daphne said, crossing her arms.

"This can't be Daphne." Lenny said, looking over at the teenager.

"Sure is. Takes after her dad." Her dad wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Besides look and personality. I clearly got the better deal on both those things." Making the other dad's laugh.

"What's up McKenzie? You got those soft hands still using Palmolive? Hey, what's up Lenny? Buddy, I thought you were going to start working out." Her dad greeted everyone.

"What does that mean?" Lenny questioned.

"Um... you're fat" Her dad shrugged

"No! Hey guys, this is good news. I've always wanted to represent you. You're the third Olsen twin?" Lenny teased.

"Keep it down So these are your kids? And who's that girl? That's not a Nanny is it?" Her dad asked as Daphne turned to see what he was talking about.

"Uh... No, no. This is a...a friend of ours from China" Lenny stuttered.

Oh yeah, No I've been on that website." Daphne scrunches her nose up at her dad's confession.

"No, no, like an...an exchange student that my wife brought into the house." Lenny lied

"Oh your wife's into chicks? Oh that's nice. Hollywood, see he always lucks out." Higgy points to Lenny

"Hey now!" A voice called out gaining their attention.

They walked over to the car and after a few steps Daphne spotted a cute guy around her age sitting in the back seat. When they reached the car the boy turned and looked at Daphne and offered her a smile which was returned.

"Ha ha, Lamonsoff! Rolling up in a Caddy." Lenny pointed out, sounding impressed.

"That's how we do it."

"Look at you, you're growing up on me man. You're a B cup now?" Lenny jokes.

Hey nice ears Do you get the NFL package on those?" Lamonsoff teased.