student teacher

Cherry POV

I opened my eyes slowly feeling the heat from the sun against my cheeks. I slowly sat up feeling a slight pain in my upper thighs. I looked around the room feeling slightly confused. Slowly remembering the events from the night before blood started to rush to my cheeks. I sighed before grabbing onto my phone and looking for the time. 

My eyes widened slightly as I realized I was late for school. I grabbed my bra and put it on quickly feeling as time was against me. 

Taking the random white button-down shirt that was on the floor, I put it on faster than I could think. As I put my arm through a whiff of the cologne hit me. It smelled like Jaehyun. I smiled softly as an image of his smile started to invade my memory. I shook my head slightly trying to clear my mind as I continued to get ready. I grabbed my bag from the corner of the room. As I reached for the lamp on the nightstand I saw a napkin with Jaehyun's name and number. I smiled brightly before picking it up and putting it into my bag and rushing out of the room. I tucked my shirt into my skirt as I ran to the bus stop. 

I panted heavily as I reached into my bag and pulled out my bus pass. Sitting in an empty on the empty bus I pulled out my phone along with the napkin and added Jaehyun's number to my phone. I smiled adding a heart emoji before getting off the bus and thanking the bus driver. 

I started to speed walk into the school building as I heard the bell for second-period classes to start. I ran into my class and into my seat. My best friend, Lola, sat next to me. She looked me up and down in curiosity as a slight smirk started to appear on her face.

"Hey, isn't that the skirt you wore yesterday? Did you finally get your first? " She asked as she leaned into my ear to slightly whisper.

I blushed and nodded before slightly pushing her away from me.

" He was amazing. Not just in bed but he actually wanted to talk and hang out more afterwards." I told her as I dug into my bag taking out a pink pen. She giggled before slapping it onto her desk lightly.

" Wow. So do you like him?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. Yet again I blushed and nodded.

She squealed lowly, before she asked another question the math teacher, Mr.Lee, walked in and bowed greeting everyone.

" Good morning everyone. Today we have a new student teacher. He will be here for the rest of the year. Please give him a warm welcome. " He said starting to clap followed by the rest of the classroom.

I clapped with a bright smile. The new teacher walked in and turned around to face everyone. My heart stopped. I stopped clapping as my smile started to fade.

Lola looked at me and then back at the teacher.

" Hello, My name is Jeong Jaehyun but please call me Mr.Jeong. " He bowed and smiled brightly.

The girls in the room squealed as his dimples showed. He looked at me and winked before I turned my head over and looked at Lola.

" That's him." I mouthed causing her to choke on her spit. She started to laugh as I pouted and laid my head on my desk.