The shopkeeper gives a short "Uh huh", and Ruby sets off.

Roman makes it to the roof, but Jaune and Ruby land behind him.

Ruby: Hey!

Jaune: A man has fallen into the river!

Roman: Persistent...

Ruby readies to fight him, but a getaway Bullhead rises up and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside.

Roman: (turning around and holding up a red Dust gem) End of the line, Red.

Jaune: Shit.

He throws it out at their feet and fires at them resulting in a large explosion.

Roman: Whoa-ho-ho-ho! (stops laughing when he sees something on the roof) Huh?

A woman in a purple cape is now in front of them, casting a circle of protection over them with her wand. She waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: We got a huntsmen!

one fight later

Roman managed to escape and Ruby was now fangirling while Jaune looked annoyed.

Ruby: You're a Huntress!  Can I have your autograph?!

Jaune: I think a lecture is what we'll get.

Later

Glynda: I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, you two. You put yourselves and others in great danger.

Jaune: And I was right.

Ruby: They started it!

Jaune: In Red riding hood's defense she is right.

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back... (Ruby smiles a bit but Jaune knows what's coming)...And a slap on the wrist. (she demonstrates with her riding crop, which Ruby barely avoids as she gives out an "Eeek! Jaune just looks at Goodwitch impassively) But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

She moves out of the way and a man in green come through the doorway, holding a mug and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: Jaune Rodriguez and... Ruby Rose... (leans in to look at her face) You... have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uh, um...

Jaune: And you're an adult so watch yourself.

Ozpin: So! Where did you learn to do this? (gesturing with his head at the tablet showing Ruby and Jaune's fighting)

Jaune: Taught by my mentor.

Ruby: S-signal academy.

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ozpin: I see...

He puts the cookies on the table in front of Ruby. She tentatively picks one up, eats it in a single bite, and then, not seeing any rebuttal, shovels the rest into her mouth. Spooking Jaune.

Jaune: Salva Mea!

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow...

Ruby: (mumbles through her full mouth) Oh! That's my uncle! (she then swallows and wipes her mouth, embarrassed) Sorry. That's my Uncle ! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like— Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa! (proceeds to make some karate-style poses and noises not before hitting Jaune on the head)