𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

Start from the beginning

Five was silent, and I wasn't going to be his protector again

Five was silent, and I wasn't going to be his protector again. Let him deal with it himself. In the end, I wanted to know everything too.

"If you don't speak up, I'll force you to talk," I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"(Y/N), you should also say something."

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at my tallest brother.

"Like what?"

"You knew everything, and you didn't say a word all this time." I saw the disappointment in his eyes that I had seen before.

"So, you're implying that it's my fault now?" I spread my arms and gestured at Five. "I'm not the one who's been missing for over 15 years, I'm not the one being chased by some time-traveling agents now, and I'm definitely not the one getting turned on by some freaking mannequin!"

"Keep Delores out of it, Eight," Five hissed, but I ignored him.

"If you want to blame anyone, it's our little brother," I continued. "After all, it was he who only 8 days before the end of the world deigned to appear and inform us about it!"

Five cleared his throat and looked at us blankly.

"If you won't shut up, I won't tell you anything."

He was directing those words at me. But I was no longer going to tolerate them.

"Have some respect, you jerk," I snapped. "If we hadn't found you in time, you'd be throwing up on books in the library right now."

We eyed each other for a moment. I could hardly bear the force of his piercing eyes. What game was he playing?

"Quit arguing," Luther interrupted. "Five, tell me more about this Handler. What do you have in common with her?"

"It's a long story." Five didn't break our eye contact.

I wasn't going to do it either.

"It's a good thing we have plenty of time then."

I felt a mischievous smile form on my face.

^^^