𝟕.𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

5 week timeskip since the accident at disamonia you've met everyone already

5 week timeskip since the accident at disamonia you've met everyone already.You were friends with most of them but the dormleaders were annoying to you you don't call them friends but they think your friends with them.Malleus kept calling you werid nicknames vil kept calling you a patato.Kamil was  annoying you and kept poping up form no where,riddle just complained about everything you do is wrong and you have no manners.Idia just talked about anime leona just looked at you and kept talking werid abt you and then azul...he was so fishy he was always werid around you he kept talking weridly and looked at you weridly.And they all never leaved you alone.

"I'm not going to your dorm again lilia"i said lilia kept saying i should go back and kept saying he got better at cooking"please!,i've learned to cook better."he said he said he had followed the guides of the cook book.I just walked away,i walked into vil and rook.

"hello patato"vil he just looked at me annoyed like i did something to him."hello trickster"rook said he just smiled at me like normally.

"Hello now excuse m-"i was going to run away but rook inturrpted"Hey!,why don't you come with us later dorm members vice and dorm leader are having a party!"He said cheerfully'i don't wanna go to a party with these hoes'i thought especially if slivers gonna be there"No thank you."

"That wasn't a question.."he said his tone switched from nice to serious"Now now why don't you find something to wear later and come at 8:30 i'll pick you up okay?,well bye!"he said waving as he and vil walked away."Ugh gay ass men"i said rolling my eyes rook had been stalking me and coming into my dorm at night watching me sleep.

"MC!"i turned around and saw ace and duece running towards me They jumped on me hugging me almost making me fall back."Are ya going to the party?"ace said as he backed up."Uh No i really don't know."i said food from different people would probably be there.

Which probably means vil nasty chicken with no seasoning and lilias nasty food that put me in a coma.

"You should really go they're be free food drinks and much more.!"duece said he seemed cheerful about he party but i just was traumatized thinking about lilias food.

"ya know you should probably go."i forgot makio was with me she was the one telling me about how rook was watching me.

"It would be a break for you yet you should stay on guard."makio said she had promised to protect me i can't really escape here since they have been keeping a close eye on me."Are you sure?"i said almost forgetting ace and duece were infront of me.She nodded her head i turned back to ace and deuce who looked at me confused."who were you talking to?"ace said he seemed concerned and looked like he was about to call a mental hospital.

"Mind your business ace"i said as i walked away into class.I stepped in an took a seat beside sliver."Hello Mc!"he said 'he was asleep before i sat down no?'

It was a long session of boredom my phone vibrating in my pocket and took it out and hid it under the desk.      

                                  𝓦𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓹𝔂

{A/n yes thats the groupchats name}

Epel:are yall going to the party?

Ace:yes why?

Epel:whatever you don't eat vils food..💀

Deuce:why?

Epel:it has no seasoning and tastes ass

Rook:Monsieur cherry apple roi du posions calling you

- - -

Now i have to watch out for lilias and vils cooking does everyone cook bad?.

☂︎* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊☂︎

Class was over i ran out of the class room before any homework was given.I took a sit besides a-deuce i suddenly heard a voice coming form behind me "KOEBI-CHAN"I felt floyd jump on me hugging me tightly."Floyd i think you should get off."jade said as he took a seat besides ace."Hm so mean.."floyd said as he got off me slowly and took a seat next to me closely.

☂︎* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊☂︎

After school was done i went to my door jumping on the couch taking a clean pillows and putting my head down 

But before that setting a alarm for 8:30  falling asleep as makio watched over me.

__________________

Short chapter ik ill try to make the next one longer.