Chapter 5

If your intoxicated mind didn't know any better, it would say that Levi is smiling like never before in the months you've been here. It may have just been his drunk head too, but you were in the heat of the moment. 

"Hey you two!" the limo driver shouts out to you, "Get back in the car! Don't want to get pulled over for a silly reason!"

"Sorry!" Levi laughs. He hits the seat of the car with a big and loud huff from his mouth. 

You join him, making sure not to fall on him, but you do. You smile and get up moderately quick. 

You straighten out your jacket, and shake your head, "I should probably get back to the penthouse."

"No way! It's only," Levi looks at his wrist, but no watch. You laugh. "Ok, well I'm pretty sure it's not late enough for you to go home." He pulls out a bottle of red wine from a compartment. You check the compartment on your side, and there's a bottle there too! Levi sees you have a bottle too right before he tries to pour you a glass. 

You drink purely from the bottle. Just from the chug you hocked down, the wine is half empty. Levi chuckles and drinks from his bottle.  

"I have a surprise..." he takes out a small pack of white powder.

You notice what it is in an instant. You look away out of your window and try to decide what to do. "Levi, I don't do that kind of stuff."

"But I do.Take a risk, (y/n)." his bad boy side, or his drunken self (whichever one) appealed to you. Although you knew you could get arrested and possibly put away. He did the process in which one would do to intake the substance.

"Levi, take me home right now." you say sternly.

"C'mon baby, take a chance."

"No. Stop the car." 

You flee from the harmful area. Levi comes after you.

"Please just stay away from me, I can't work with you anymore." dark clouds began to roll in and rain started to pour down. He tries reaching out to you, and you slap his arm away from your shoulder. "Leave me the fuck alone."

"I'll take you back to the penthouse. Don't want you catching a cold on your way back to the mid-west."

You didn't say a word until you arrived at the penthouse. After Levi follows you out of the car, he tells the driver to go home. 

"There's no need for you to take me up there."

"But I want to."

The elevator ride was quiet. Long. Awkward. There was so much tension. Levi broke a sweat. You stared at the ceiling practically the whole time. You thought the penthouse you've now gotten to had never felt better like home.

"You can leave now."

"(y/n)-"

"No! Don't talk to me! I've devoted half of my school year and my fun to you than my friends in my film group! You tried to get me to do cocaine! Levi, how can I trust you when you do something like that to a minor?! I know I drank under age tonight, but really who hasn't?!" you start to back him up by pushing him with minor force to the door, "You. Did. This. To. Me." The door closes. "And I fucking fell for you. You're such an idiot."

You grab his face and kiss him wildly. He tears off your jacket and you off his shirt. 

"God, I hate you." you huff.

"Then keep kissing me."

His lips travel to your neck then back up to your mouth. And, you both make your way to the bedroom.