010. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

As Elena wanted to cross the border, she got hold back by an invisible wall. "You spelled us in, Bonnie, really?" Arabella asked.

"It's for the best, Bella."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You trapped them in the house?" Stefan asked his older brother.

"It's for the best, trust me. Elena and Arabella are on martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits." Stefan rolled his eyes. "You should be glad the witch and I are getting along."

Damon handed him a bag. "I brought you this. A care pack package. Candles, lanterns, and lunch." Damon holds the bottle filled with blood out to Stefan, who refused.

"Give that to me, I'm just gonna have to share it with her."

"You know, you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan, especially you, Stefan." Katherine spoke.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon said to her before turning back to Stefan. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Arabella is safe." Damon nodded at his brother before he left.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"So now I'm playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing this book on small town Virginia." Jenna said, sitting in the Mystic Grill with Alaric.

"That sounds-." Alaric started but Jenna cut him off.

"Lame? Yeah, but Carol Lockwood played the dead husband card, said she was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives so there you have it." She kissed him before walking away.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Elena and Arabella were sitting on the couch. Arabella mutters spells under her breath, trying to break the barrier, just getting the spell wrong every time someone said something or made some noise.

"What are you doing, Bella?" Elena asked her, seeing her speak, constantly.

Arabella shushed her. "I'm trying to break the spell." She started again but at that moment Damon walked in.

She knew she had to stop because he would be able to hear her chanting with his vampire hearing.

"You should really lock your door." He said getting a dirty look from Elena. "Come on, pouty. Least give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena asked him.

"Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to to repeatedly save your lives."

Arabella scoffed. "What did Stefan say about this?"

"He had a good laugh." He shrugged.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

"Yeah that." Damon started as he sat down next to Arabella and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "I didn't tell him."