thanks for the support and all guys!! i love you so much !!

COMMENTS

USEUR *maria carey's voice* IT'S TIMEEEEEEE

USEUR im actually crying over astronomy byeee

CONANGRAY proud of u bitch

USEUR no cause "do all my friends hate me ?" is so me

TAYLORSWIFT ❤️

OLIVIARODRIGO my kid is growing up 🥲 this album is so good !

MAISIEPETERS hum hum.. TOUR WHEN ???????

GRACIEABRAMS so so so proud of u !

USEUR waiting room is my dead

USEUR   nobody gonna talk about how all these songs are so respectful to her relationship with timmy? i can sleep peacefully knowing that timmy did nothing wrong 😁

HARRYGILBY   congratulations ❤️

"today is the release of my new album," aly confessed, fiddling with her fingers. "is that a bad thing?" gently asked miss carey, her therapist.

"timothée used to send me a report of his feelings on every song for my other two albums and not having a message from him today is going to be complicated," confessed the young woman by looking everywhere to avoid the gaze of miss carey. "maybe you need to form your new habits," her psychology suggested, smiling softly.

immediately, alyana frowned because they had talked about this topic together several times and she had been adamant she wasn't going to move on. she forbade herself to think of a life without him because it devastated her more than anything else.

"the place he had in my life a few months ago won't change," alyana asserted firmly. her psychologist did not dare raise the subject again.

GRACIEABRAMS, STORY

replied from HEWSONALY:thank you thank you thank you ❤️

thank you thank you thank you ❤️

replied from HEWSONALY:thank you thank you thank you ❤️