"Malakai. Finally decided to show your face again" the chief shot back, changing his stance to face his enemy. Standing in the doorway to what seemed to be a manager's office was a tall man in his thirties. Silver hair slicked back into a small man bun, tan skin beneath a formal outfit. His facial features were sharp, lips curled into a cruel smile and his eyes were a brilliant purple.

"Just for you" he purred, crossing his muscular arms across his broad chest. "Did you like the table?". Briuchi chuckled, glaring back at him.

"You're not my type. I don't go on dates with criminals". Malakai looked around innocently, as if he wasn't sure what the cop was talking about.

"But, I don't appear to be in jail?" He replied, cocking his head to the side, playing dumb.

"That will change tonight" Briuchi snapped, aiming his gun at Malakai's chest. Malakai didn't flinch and turned his gaze to RG. The girl looked frail but overwhelmed with relief at the familiar faces. She squirmed a little but Twice kept a tight grip on her shoulders.

"I think you know what I'll say next" Malakai smiled, looking back at Briuchi. The cop narrowed his eyes further but made no attempt to reply. Bakugou glared at each of the villains, if he could get them away from the kids, they could detain them. It seemed as though the other students had similar ideas as they looked deep in thought whilst remaining vigilant. A bang alerted the students to the chief. He had turned his gun on Twice and shot his shoulder. The man growled and grabbed his wound. RG took the opportunity to run from him to Deku. She hugged his leg tightly and used him to hold her weight. He bent down to pick her up when a large shrapnel of glass flew past him. Toga, who was looking beaten up and sore, stood facing them, guarding Six. The girl was breathing, barely and had curled in on herself. Blood was steadily forming around her in a crimson pool. She was unconscious but alive. Bakugou blasted his quirk towards her, mindful of the two kids. The wave of fire was dodged but Toga was sluggish in her movements, Bakugou was almost impressed that the kids had managed to wear her down.

Shigaraki stepped out of the office Malakai had been in and stared at the heroes. A cop took the chance to take a shot at him and fired his gun. Quick as a flash, Malakai stepped in front of him, taking the bullet in the neck. The students gasped, expecting the fight to be over but were surprised when a thick purple liquid leaked out. It spilled down his body and clotted at the wound. The liquid was the same colour as Malakai's eyes and after a second or two, it evaporated back into his body. The bullet wound completely healed and gone. The students' eyes grew wide at the quirk.

"Nice try but for the new cops amongst you, I will not be shot" Malakai explained, gesturing to the once bullet hole. Briuchi nodded in agreement, having had tried to shoot and stab the man several times before. Shigaraki stepped out from behind him, looking towards Malakai, a silent agreement playing out between them. A plan was formed and Shigaraki nodded to his men. Dabi lifted his arm and people ducked for cover. Kirishima ended up snatching RG before running to hide. A wall of blue flames separated the two sides and through the fire, Bakugou could see Shigaraki on the phone to someone as Toga and Twice went to grab the kids. Dabi stood guard just on the other side of the wall. A blast of ice combated the flames as Shoto came from his shelter. Once there was a weak enough gap, the cops and students flooded in. Bakugou went for Dabi, seeing that he was the strongest. He remained aware that Six and Mono would be in the crosshairs and chose to use close range attacks. Bakugou fired some AP shots at his opponent. Dabi dodged and reached for Bakugou. He dove out of the way as a scorching heat radiated. Bakugou gained balance again and glared at his assailant. A kick to Bakugou's chest brought blood to his mouth. Dabi stared down at Bakugou and brought his hand down to strike him again. A sharp force from behind sent Dabi crashing into a back wall.

"You okay?" Kirishima asked, lending a hand down to his friend. Kirishima was still holding RG tightly, using his quirk to protect her. Not a moment after Bakugou took the hand, Dabi had also regained himself. A shower of large glass shards came down on them from another part of the battle. Kirishima hardened his skin and shielded RG as the glass bounced harmlessly off. Bakugou was less protected but only gained a few cuts. He glanced at Six and Mono again. No movement from either. Deku dove into view scooping up the two before running from Shigaraki who pursued. Bakugou wanted to stop Shigaraki but a bullet caught him from his thoughts. It ricocheted off Kirishima and embedded itself into a wall. A weight was placed in his arms and Bakugou looked at Kirishima. His form disappeared in the surrounding chaos to help a cop in trouble, handing RG to Bakugou as he did. RG looked up at Bakugou with half closed eyes.

"Hold on and don't even think of letting go!" He threatened, switching her to his back. Her skinny arms wrapped around his neck and interlocked with each other. Her legs did the same around his waist. Dabi, who had been struck with the glass, was getting ready for another attack. Knowing he wouldn't be able to get to full cover in time, Bakugou ran backwards to an upturned table. Dabi saw this and followed slowly. He fired his quirk, quickly getting rid of the table and exposing the two. Bakugou's costume had been affected slightly by the blow. Bakugou used a wide explosion to defend himself but Dabi evaded. Dabi raised his arm again. A green mass knocked him backwards. Deku stood before them, worry in his eyes as he held Mono and Six. Noticing RG on his back and Bakugou's run down look, Deku passed the two kids to him, much to Bakugou's displeasure.

"I am not a babysitter!" He screamed over the roar of fighting. Deku opened his mouth to explain but a knife cut through his arm. Blood sprayed and Deku was quickly occupied with Toga. Bakugou growled to himself and looked at the kids in his lap. Six was stained with blood that was still flowing from her chest. She was bruised and unconscious but Bakugou's worry wasn't for her. Mono hadn't move at all. Noticing a patch of blood on his coat, Bakugou lifted it and his shirt. A long piece of glass protruded from his abdomen, probably from all the shards that had been flung around. Bakugou left the glass alone and checked his vitals. Panic set in when Mono wasn't breathing. Bakugou froze. Mono had no pulse.

———

TL;DR

Bakugou works on finding the kids and eventually locates them. He, Kirishima and Deku work on getting the kids from the LoV and Bakugou is left taking them to safety however many problems stand in his way. With RG, Six and Mono on their last legs, Bakugou is on a dangerous time limit.

Can he get them out on time?

Will Mono be okay?

And why did I make a cop and human trafficker flirt?

Find out in September or possibly earlier