He had imagined meeting Nijirou again countless times during the past 2 days...'..I'd apologize and he'd laugh nicely...then we'd go back to normal easily..', the warm smile and gentle light in his eyes that he wanted to see so badly were nowhere to be found at this moment.

Instead, there was only confusion and doubt in those familiar eyes,

"Excuse me...what do you want?", the voice woke him up belatedly. Looking up in surprise, he frowned at the displeased eyes in front of him,

"...why're you here with this damn nerd? Let's go talk in our place-", he tried to grab that arm again, not expecting to be pushed away immediately,

The dark-haired figure took his arm back with annoyance and glanced at Bakugou weirdly,

"Is that what you want? It's none of your business whom I talk to", his brows were furrowed tightly,

"Now if you'll please go away", he gave an unfriendly smile at last, before turning towards Deku again. Seeing his expression instantly change into a smile in front of him, Deku himself was very shocked,

'What's happening? Nijirou-san ignored Kacchan?!!'

Glancing at Bakugou from the corner of his eye, he saw the other's expression distort violently and flinched in fear, 'Did they fight by any chance...?', doubts arose in his mind immediately.

Bakugou himself was stunned when he felt Nijirou's movements. His gaze was still on the other, now facing his dark hair now that he had turned away from him. Staring at the hand that was pushed away, he slowly returned to his senses and took a step back.

Glancing at that figure one last time, he turned away and walked back to his seat in a daze. Seeing his dazed expression, Kirishima was dejected,

"See...I told you Nijibro was behaving weirdly. You told him something weird didn't you?"

"...no", Bakugou didn't think this odd change was because of the harsh words he had spoken before fighting with Deku...'He's not that type of person...', he knew Nijirou very well.

The Nijirou he knew had a naturally calm countenance, and it was very rare for him to be angry, '-especially for a reason like this, he wouldn't react extremely like this...the most he would do is probably scold me...'

His thoughts made him glance at the figure still hovering around Deku. Seeing the greasy and almost obsessive smile he was giving the uncomfortable Deku, Bakugou's lips dropped into a frown,

'Strange...'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm mhmm hmm~~", Himiko Toga was humming a tune as she hopped across the hallways of UA. Her mood was cheerful after sticking to Deku all day,

'Izuku-kun is so cute~', she thought to herself as she giggled, her eyes slanting creepily, 'I can't wait to have lunch with him-', but her thoughts halted suddenly, along with her cheerful steps.

'...hmmm', noticing her current appearance on a passing window, her cheerful expression disappeared, 'But its not me that Izuku-kun is seeing..', the fact made her displeased.

'If not for this mission...', the Villain League had made her disguise as the healing quirk guy from her Izuku-kun's class. She was reminded of all the preparation she had done for it, including disguising herself as Camie from Shiketsu High; just to get close to him and take his blood.

'That narcissistic woman...its all her fault', if the Villain League hadn't colluded with Meiura Reina in the first place she could've shown her true self to Deku from the beginning, '...but its not too bad either', she could attend high school like a normal teenager and that made her happy.