She is jealous of the many things she uses, so I'm not afraid that she won't be tempted...

Chapter 87 The sea level has risen and we will never go back to our previous life...
  These days, Mu Qing tried to find a way to use some of the things at home through Jiang Lele's channel. The mint planted in the greenhouse on the third floor was exchanged for some lime.
  These mints are nothing to Mu Qing's family, they prefer fragrant dew grass, because this is what Mu Qing likes.
  And Mu Qing didn't intend to give Jiang Lele the feeling that she couldn't run out of things at home, this was not her intention.
  Therefore, in the end, mint with a similar effect was used as an exchange. And mint has a wider range of functions than fenugreek. Not only can it be used as a herbal tea to relieve summer heat, but it also has many other functions, which Jiang Lele is also very satisfied with.
  Then, because Mu Qing got the lime very quickly, Dad Zhang and the others had a job. He and Jun Zhao spread the lime on some damp places. ┆┆Thinking┆┆Rabbit┆┆Text┆┆File┆┆Share┆┆Share┆┆With┆┆Line┆┆Up┆┆Read┆┆Read┆┆When the
  two of them were looking for a damp place, they found that There are really not many places that need to use lime to prevent moisture.
  And all of this is due to the fact that Mu Qing did a good job of waterproofing when repairing the house. In fact, this kind of rainy weather is the most test of waterproofing. Once the waterproofing is not done well, not only will their food have problems, but human bodies are also prone to problems.
  It can be said that except for the youngest in their family, all of them have a certain degree of rheumatism, and the other families are also in a similar situation to them. So the ordinary people here basically live on the second floor, and the first floor is used for daily living.
  The recent weather is sweltering and humid. Even Zhang Baolai, who has lived in this land since he was a child, can't bear it. His family members don't go out very often, and they don't get sick.
  But Zhang's father, who runs outside every day, knows that there are quite a few people who are sick these days. This is another reason why he is also busy applying lime powder. After all, lime powder can also sterilize bacteria, which is the most suitable thing for now.
  Even if it is not moisture-proof, it can sterilize very well.
  As far as the daughter is concerned, the lime is not easy to preserve in the current weather. It seems that the lime powder should have been produced just recently, and she has the ability to get it.
  The volcanic ash collected by people from all over the world is said to have been used to make things like lime and cement.
  It is also because of the large supply of volcanic ash that they can barely maintain the materials they use for construction. But even so, the material is still tight.
  During this period of time, Zhang Baolai has been listening to Mu Qing and intentionally looking for some people who can build rammed earth houses. Such people are either from the older generation, or younger designers and construction teams. And he now has such a team in his hand, and this team is expanding.
  These young people have done more research on rammed earth houses before, and the safety and structure of the design by them will be much more reasonable.
  It is said that there are centuries-old bricks and thousands of years of earth. He has also inspected these rammed-earth houses, and the quality is still very good, not as fragile as he thought before.
  Moreover, with this team, he is finally not afraid that his performance will not be completed. There was plenty of soil on the mountain, and the only thing that needed to be figured out was the beams and tiles, and he could still apply for approval for this.
  He and Jun Zhao spent the whole day wiping down everything that needed to be done in the livestock pen in the backyard, and then put everything in the basement.
  In other places, indoors are really not used now, and then there are things planted in the front and rear yards to raise fish, and lime cannot be directly sprinkled, otherwise the fish and vegetable seedlings will be burned to death.
  And these places are always bound to be humid. They can only be handed over to Grandma Mu and the others to take care of them.
  As for Mu Qing, she was quite tired from work during this time. It should be said that since the eruption of the Changgu volcano, their department has become busier than before, with countless supplies coming in and out every day. There are many others that need to be checked and accepted by her personally.
  It is said that this is the reason why the higher authorities want to step up food production. Their department is relatively well-informed, and now everyone is asking their families to step up the storage of food.
  It is only now that Mu Qing realizes that the government may have more control over himself than he who has lived a new life.
  And although she has worked a little harder recently, she has gained a lot. When she was inspecting a kind of corn that day, she found several small bugs in the corn.
  Of course, this is inseparable from her space. After passing through the creature in her hand, she can at least clearly feel the vitality of the other party.
  But if these few bugs multiply, then the seed will be wasted. The air is humid now, and the laboratory they are in is converted from an underground cave. Although these bugs are isolated, they cannot be 100% free.
  Every time, these experimental seeds have to go through strict inspection before entering and exiting the warehouse.
  So, when she discovered this negligence that time, she did a great job and got to know a small person in charge in the laboratory, and the two of them were able to talk to each other.
  You know, when she first came here, she interacted with two people in her office, as well as various low-level employees who came to move things every day. Isn't it a big improvement to meet new people this time? !
  Of course, she didn't even think about reaching the sky in one step at the moment, it's just that one more person means one more channel for news.
  Many times, in the last days, if you are well-informed, it means that you have one more chance. Just like decades, many good job recruitment is not open to the whole society, you don't know how long you missed an opportunity.
  And it will be even more so in this world in the future. If you don't know the news, then you will never escape the curse of this kind of life, and you will never get rid of the current predicament.
  Just like Mu Qing's current job, Jiang Lele directly introduced the guarantee to Mu Qing. Sometimes there is a vacancy for a position, and if someone in the government introduces you as a guarantee and the position of this person is not bad, then you can also fill it.
  Mu Qing didn't think there was any unfairness. Every society has its own unfairness. No society is absolutely fair, and no era can be called absolutely fair.
  As long as the government can guarantee the people's survival, it is a good government, and in this regard, the Huaxia government is absolutely outstanding, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is the number one in the last days.
  At least Mu Qing was thankful countless times that he lived in China, not other countries. You don't have to worry about being killed by someone at any time, or becoming someone else's meat one day. In other countries in the last days, it is too common for the weak to prey on the strong.
  Mu Qing was sitting in the car on the way back, Zhang Dad put on the radio, and the radio was broadcasting world news.
  "...Recently, the glaciers in the Arctic and Antarctic continue to melt..." "
  ...According to scientists' predictions, this iceberg melting will last for at least a year..." "
  Recently, the melting of glaciers will release ancient viruses..."
  ...
  The last piece of news, This was an obviously unofficial report, but Mu Qing knew it was true.
  In the past few years, plague and viruses were also major killers, hot weather and the spread of various animals were major
reason. Another reason is that these ancient viruses were released, and modern people often have no antibodies to this ancient virus.
  For these viruses, the more useful drug is penicillin.
  The biggest problem caused by the melting of glaciers is the rise of sea level. In this year, the melting of glaciers is the highlight in the second half of the year.
  In the past six months, the north and south glaciers have almost completely melted, and the sea level will rise by nearly 100 meters.
  What does one hundred meters mean? It means that most of Western Europe will be submerged, the eastern coast of our country will also be submerged, and the mountains in Lu Province will become islands.
  North America is uninhabitable due to cold and volcanoes, while South America is also threatened by volcanoes.
  In the future, Africa will become a place of contention among major powers, which also means that it is not a safe place to live for a long time.
  Compared with other places, my Great China is really peaceful.
  The current territory is mainly concentrated in the provinces of the first and second steps.
  The country's land area has shrunk by nearly one-third, but it is also defended according to natural dangers. It can be regarded as the right time, place and people.
  This is why ten years after the end of the world, even though wars are raging everywhere, the country is still peaceful. No country has the strength of China. Not only does it not have a large population reduction, but it also does not move to a foreign country to damage its strength.
  In this life, when she heard the news again and saw this scene, she couldn't help but feel the same emotion as in the previous life.
  And Zhang's father also expressed the same emotion as Mu Qing, "It seems that we are still considered good, looking at those people in country M, they are unlucky." Mu Qing ignored
  Zhang's father's gloating, just replied, "It's not just country M, those countries in Europe are too busy to take care of themselves now."
  "What's going on over there?" Dad Zhang didn't think about what happened in Europe recently, "I didn't hear anything about them in the news!"
  "You can see it in a month at most." Mu Qing looked out of the window, the dim sunlight, even the air that was still hot in the evening, felt a little heavy in his heart.
  "What did you hear at work?" Zhang's father is on the construction site every day, and Mu's mother also works at the township office. Although they know more news than ordinary people, they don't go there much.
  "It's nothing, just think about it..." Mu Qing took a sip of the herbal tea in the cup, "Before, the climate warming and the greenhouse effect were calling for the melting of glaciers at the two poles every day. It has been going on for a year since last summer. It’s been a year of high temperature, did you hear this on the news?”
  “Not really.” Zhang’s father frowned, “Then you mean that the polar glaciers will melt?”
  Mu Qing took a deep look at his father who was driving , the first time I spoke, "Dad...the glaciers at the two poles will melt, and the sea level will rise by a hundred meters. We will never go back to our previous life..."