Chapter 81-85

Magsimula sa umpisa

She also understood in her heart that she had promised herself.
  After all, it was she who proposed to watch a movie today, but it was all proposed by herself before. In Wang He's heart, there was a feeling of guarding the clouds to see the moon, and he felt very moved for a while.
  It's not that he doesn't know that his mother doesn't like Sleigh, but he really likes her. She was his favorite person in college. No matter what she is, he won't give up easily.
  Thinking of this, he tightened his right hand, felt Slei's slightly sweaty hand in his right hand, and then he was relieved in his heart that this was not a dream.
  A few days passed like this, and Wang He and Sile had a very happy few days. Every day is double-entry, and Wang He also leaves work on time every day. After get off work, he uses a bicycle to play around with Sile.
  Or two people just stay at home and make small things for snacks, or go up the mountain and find some fun things, in short, everything is very beautiful.
  They also kissed under a thousand-year-old tree. At that time, Wang He was extremely nervous. It was obviously not the first time, but when Slei's soft lips touched his, his heart beat shamefully accelerated.
  As for Sley, she only felt that these few days were very long and difficult. When you have to be close to someone you don't like, it's really disgusting. At this moment, this is Sley's true state of mind. She originally looked down on Wang He, but now she finds him extremely disgusting.
  Sley's mentality has changed a lot. She used to be proud in her heart, at least she was a lovely girl. But now, she didn't even know herself anymore, and her heart became dirty and dark.
  But how wrong is she? She just wants to go back to her old life.
  The opportunity came quickly, and Slei also waited until the time when her goal could be achieved...

Chapter 82 The five thousand catty bride price, she played with the hearts of these boys
  This evening, after Wang He's holiday, the two of them sat together While resting at the door, Sley suddenly mentioned Lan Ling.
  It turned out that Lan Ling sent his admission notice in the group today.
  "Lan Ling said today that she can go to school." Sley pretended to say this inadvertently.
  "Oh..." Wang He also felt depressed when he said this. After all, he is also a student, and he also wants to fulfill the wish of Han Chuang for twenty years.
  "Ah, I want to go to school too." Sley looked at Wang He seriously, "I know you might be worried, but we can get married first."
  Wang He was excited when he heard Sley's proposal. But when he thought about going to school, he still hesitated. If they got married, the money would naturally need to be paid by their family.
  "I'll talk to my mother tonight." Wang He held Sile's hand, feeling a little heavy in his heart, and he didn't know if his mother could agree to the marriage.
  At night, Wang He still told his mother.
  "Wang He, think about it yourself, this is the path you choose." Hao Fang was so angry with her son that she almost fainted.
  Who would have thought that at this juncture, he would agree to pay for Slei's education? Is this something that a normal person can get out of? !"
  "Mom, don't be like this, I really like Slei, just this time, just this time?" Wang He also felt very sad, and he also understood that five thousand catties of grain is not a small amount. But he really couldn't let it go, thinking of this, he knelt down directly, "Mom, it's the last time, just marry Silei and me." Hao Fang sneered, "Do you think
  she really wants to live with you? ? If I really treat you well, I should find a job at this time and work hard with you, instead of leaving you to study alone!" "
  Mom, it's really the last time!" Wang He doesn't understand many things Yes, but he just wanted an answer, an explanation for the past two years.
  Hao Fang looked at her son's sad face, tears were about to fall, what evil did she do, his son was going to meet such a girl. She couldn't believe that if her son was let down, he could still get up.
  "Okay, I promise to pay her tuition, but you have to register, and then you can pay her after the bridal chamber is over." Hao Fang sneered in her heart, isn't this little girl pretending to be innocent?
  She really didn't believe that a married girl could have a market if she went to college. Don't think that she doesn't know the current university, it's the same as the high-level academy in ancient times, not everyone can go there, whether others can see her is another matter.