Daddys owner.

Heesung and Kim dan finished a treatment, Jaekyung was pissed at how Kim Dan had to treat him, Dan told him he wouldn't, did he think his daddy wouldn't find out..?

Dan shakily walked out of the room alone and froze when he immediately was greeted with Jaekyung large, tall intimidating body.

Jaekyung grabbed his arm and dragged his ass to the shower and slammed him against the wall.

"Kitten...Lying to daddy like that? Huh?"

"I-i-i-i-i...-"

"Enough. Save it honey whisker sweet Starbucks venti ice white mocha 3 pumps of vanilla with caramel drizzle and whipped cream with a chocolate cake pop. "

"I-i'm so-sorry big father..It was just this one time."

"One time huh, I'll bend you OVER one time."

Kim dan was STUNNED. Jaekyung towered over him, trapping him against the wall and looking him dead in the eye.

"You are MINE. baby girl. Is that clear? Hm?"

Dan was feeling brave. Looking him dead in the eye, with a stern look. "...No. 😾". His eyebrows were straight and serious. He was a bit to brave. He might end up with his grandma soon. 😹

Jaekyung eyebrows raises, "oh? Being bratty huh? You wanna be punished my baby shmaby girl?"

"Uhmm wtf ur weird 🤣🤣 i'm dating ur dad." Dan replied, feeling devious!

"My dad is abusive."

"Oh ok."

This is based on a true story guys so stay tuned for chapter two!! ( I already know it's amazing no need to shower my comments with support or ask for auto graphs or pictures, and to the ppl who think this is cringe ur jealous and miserable and fat and obese and you should diet.)