Now, everyone knows about this kind of thing, and the government has also issued a news to appease everyone. It probably means that the government has increased the production of medicines, and everyone should not hoard medicines and go to the hospital when needed.
  Jun Zhao's family didn't buy these medicines. After all, Mu Qing has more reliable ones. They can exchange them with grain instead of risking to buy them from other places.
  If there is food, of course it must be given to our own people, so what is it to give to outsiders.
  How many families live in their family now, and they rented two houses after all, and both houses were introduced by Wang Tao.
  It has to be said that even in the last days, a diligent and hard-working person like Wang Tao will always find a way to survive.
  At least, since Mu Qing gave him a chance, he firmly grasped it. Mu Qing's house supply is good, everyone wants to come here, he immediately caught a lot of tenants, and he has more customers, so people who need tenants will naturally come to the door, and slowly it becomes a virtuous circle .
  However, although Wang Tao is doing well now, when the floods came a year later, the government took over and arranged more, because the project volume was too large for individuals to handle.
  Mu Qing was thinking, when will Jun Zhao tell him to change his career as soon as possible to see if he can work in the government, didn't he see that Ao Jia's father, Ao Mu, has already entered the crematorium?
  Therefore, people in the government can see the situation clearly and know where there is a future. They have their own news channels and have a better understanding of future trends.
  As a result, they gradually became the mainstay of the future, and they don't have to worry about what to eat when they wake up tomorrow.
  The current society seems to have returned to decades ago. It cannot be said that it is a regression of the times, but the current level of productivity is suitable for this system.
  ...
  Jia Fu's son, Jia Aiguo, has been working very well in the township office recently. The children of the poor don't deserve to be disgusted. When you are extremely hungry, even grain worms may be delicious.
  Of course, I was not used to it at first, but these can be overcome, and I gradually got used to it. There is nothing more scary than hunger and death. Now, two of
  their family work in the government. It is also more sensitive, and there is also a topic for chatting after dinner.
  "Dad, I think the world is getting worse!" Jia Aiguo thought about the gossip he had heard, because their unit was not far from the family building, and
  he could sometimes listen to the chats of military families when they passed by.
  "It's been bad for a long time..." Jia Fu was not surprised. He was a person who had suffered from starvation. He bought food as soon as the accident happened. Although it was not much, he could last for two years at least.
  "Let's store up more food." Jia Aiguo couldn't help being moved when he thought of what the family members said.
  "Then what's the matter?" Jia Fu glanced at his vigorous eldest son, and was a little relieved. At least he left by himself, and he could support himself. "Our family has no money." Jia Aiguo looked at his old father
  . , and then sighed deeply, "Yes, there are many men in our family and we eat a lot."
  After saying this, he said again: "But, we can also store some grain worms..." Jia Aiguo looked at younger brother

Brother, "In normal times, I can ask my younger brother to arrest him, no matter how many, we can always arrest as many as we can. We don't have money to buy it, but we can do it ourselves." "Arrest? After arrest?"
  Jia Fu looked at the ground outside which was still unbearably hot even at night. Experts said that this was because the volcanic ash aggravated the greenhouse effect.
  "You can directly dry it into jerky, so that if you eat it in the future, it won't be so disgusting." Jia Aiguo thought, after the grain worms he bought were taken away by the people above, he seemed to have heard a lot about making them into grains Insect dry.
  "Okay, then let your brother do this tomorrow." Jia Fu also has a style of doing what he says about his own affairs. If there is not a sick wife and more sons, their family would not be so poor child's.
  "Xingle..." Jia Aiguo let go of the important matter on his mind, and there was a smile on his face, but the food was still the same, and he didn't give him an extra bowl.
  If Mu Qing knew their plan, he might have to applaud. No wonder this family survived to the end no matter how difficult it was in their last life. They have their own way of survival.
  In the future society, hardworking people will not be starved to death, and lazy people will not be fed alive.