"Huh!" A child without a mother can't admit defeat.
  Jiang Wenzhang admires his heartless daughter. No other little girl is as heartless as her. After all these years, no mother took her with her, so she was raised too delicately by him.
  Jiang Wenzhang no longer thinks about the child, but watches the news. The reports in the news are very true, and the suggestions to the public are also very pertinent.
  While giving suggestions, we don't put pressure on everyone, so that everyone feels that hope is ahead. It's just that I feel like I haven't given them hope. In short, I just try my best not to have any guidance from public opinion.
  In fact, this is correct, and he supports it. It's just that a lot of good guys are unwilling recently, and everyone is quite extreme. Either they think it should be announced, or they think they should give hope to the public.
  He doesn't think so, hope is given, what if it doesn't come true by then? If you don’t give hope, then the people will die. Even if it’s a high-tech weapon, they can’t live anyway, people are gone, and the government is of no use.
  So, it's better now.
  When each family is for the affairs of each family, countless people are moving forward under pressure. The peaceful and prosperous age you see is the result of the blood of countless people; OK; the future you are looking forward to is carried by countless people on their shoulders.
  And here, Mu Qing's family welcomes Jun Zhao's parents, who are usually very calm, but now their hands are shaking. ①Thinking①Rabbit①Net①Looking
  carefully, Jun Zhao’s father’s eyes are already red.
  "Mu Qing, Jun Zhao's uncle is dying. The doctor said he needed antibiotics..." Jun Zhao's father was embarrassed to ask, could he give them a little of the medicine she asked them to buy for him before the end of the world, just a little.
  Jun Zhao's father didn't know what was going on, he was fine when he left in the morning, but when he came back at night, it was serious, and he couldn't do it when he saw people. For so many years, they have known that Ebola has such a strong effect, so they came here after transferring their family members.
  Mu Qing frowned a little when he heard this, so suddenly, it doesn't seem very good, you know, after the end of the world, volcanoes brought out many ancient viruses from the deep sea, and even the viruses in melting glaciers have never been heard of by many people passed.
  Recently, there have been some cases. Doctors have discovered that there is no unparalleled road, and the most basic antibiotics can be cured anyway. It's just that before the end of the world, antibiotics were regulated, and no one had a lot of antibiotics in their hands, but now, they can't even buy them.
  Mu Qing hadn't heard about Uncle Jun Zhao's illness. If she had known, she would have sent medicine to him long ago. The illness in the last days, if one is not careful, it will kill her. She was also very ill in her previous life, so her family went bankrupt to find medicine for herself.
  She is a person with clear grievances and grievances. The people in Jun Zhao's family are all good. After so long, she didn't say she wanted to take advantage of it. Instead, she gave herself things from time to time, even though she didn't want them.
  However, you must know that before the end of the world, I bought more than 200,000 medicines, all of which were paid for by their family's medical insurance. These are most of her inventory, and she has no reason to refuse.
  "Uncle, it's all right, I'll follow and have a look." Mu Qing immediately went to the basement to get the medicine, and then followed them to Jun's house.
  After arriving at Jun's house, she felt bad when she saw Uncle Jun. She was dehydrated, her complexion was dark, and she looked very bad

. "Silei" was "Wang He...
  very quickly, ten minutes away, we arrived in only two minutes.
  Even Mu Qing ran over, she was in a hurry.
  After waiting, Mu Qing felt bad when he saw Uncle Jun's condition. It was obvious that he was going to die soon. She had seen this kind of expression
  too much in her last life. One second you were gone, and the next second your corpse was scrambled for, because a corpse can be exchanged for 0.5 work points, and you can buy a potato.
  Seeing Uncle Jun like this, she didn't dare to delay, and quickly handed over the medicine.
  At this time, Uncle Jun was already in a coma, and Jun Zhao's father, Jun Li, poured it on his elder brother. Seeing that Uncle Jun's face remained unchanged, Mu Qing sighed inwardly, and then handed Father Jun a cup.
  "Uncle, I think Uncle Jun, he may be too hot, give him some water."
  Mu Qing's water is of course added, there are several drops of green liquid. Facts have proved that as long as it is an animal or plant, Qingye is extremely attractive.
  Human thinking is too strong and the effect may not be obvious, but now Uncle Jun is in a coma and his consciousness is blurred. He only feels that this thing is good for him, so he drank it.
  The mother felt relieved when she saw this. She didn't want to have a estrangement with the Jun family because of this matter. She probably didn't want to at all. After all, she bought all the medicines.
  At present, it seems that Uncle Jun should be fine. She has already experimented with the effect of this green liquid, and the monkey is a good example.
  Seeing that Uncle Jun's complexion has obviously improved, to be honest, she is relieved.
  "Jun Li, you are back." Uncle Jun opened his eyes and saw his younger brother coming back.
  "Brother, do you know that you almost died. Call the hospital and let us find antibiotics by ourselves."
  Jun Li was really angry. The elder brother never told them that he was sick before, and only said that he was too tired because of heat stroke. Yes, this is too dangerous. Life is already difficult enough, and you have to bear the pain of leaving your loved ones, that is really too difficult.
  "I really didn't expect it, I just don't feel uncomfortable." Uncle Jun was also a little confused, he really didn't lie, and he didn't want to die either.
  "Uncle Jun, I heard from my classmates that the eruption of the volcano has caused the reappearance of many ancient viruses. These viruses are very fast. Uncle Jun may be infected." It's about to quarrel.
  "However, don't worry, these viruses can basically be killed by antibiotics." Mu Qing smiled. She thought of these viruses when she stocked up, especially antibiotics.
  "Mu Qing, uncle will return the money for antibiotics to you next month." Jun Li was embarrassed to say this, but his family really ran out of money, and so did the elder brother's family. "However, we can first pay for the food Here you are."
  Mu Qing just shook his head, "No need, you bought many of these medicines for me, so I don't need them."
  Jun Li and Uncle Jun didn't speak, they just kept silent. On the other hand, Mu Qing proposed to go home. It was really too hot outside. Even if the air conditioner was turned on in the room, it was uncomfortable. There was no air circulation system, the air was not circulating, and the smell was not good.
  "I'll take you home." Jun Zhao immediately spoke when he heard this.
  "It's not far, you can accompany your uncle." Mu Qing smiled and said no, it's only five minutes away from home.
  "It's better to send you off. I'll just come back after I send you back." Jun Zhao shook his head, insisting on sending Mu Qing off. Of course Mu Qing agreed, it's not far anyway.