The ones in the grocery store in rural areas are large and miscellaneous.
  If they really gave supplies, they would be more ruthless than herself. After all, she was reluctant to give things to others.
  You are number one this month, and others are number one next month, for a year in a row? That's not realistic.
  Besides, you are so generous, isn't that a target?
  Not to mention whether the state will expropriate it in the later stage, just say, will someone kidnap you with jealousy now?
  It doesn't matter at home, there are gradually more people nearby, unless these thousands of people want to rob together.
  However, Dad Zhang runs outside every day! You can bring out so much food, aren't you waiting for those desperadoes who really can't afford to eat to rob you? !
  ...
  Of course, the country has now introduced the latest policy regarding security issues. If you see a robbery and report it, you can reward a catty of white flour. If you subdue a gangster, a gangster will reward you with white flour.
  Moreover, if someone robs the family, then a person with a registered permanent residence will be blacklisted in the credit investigation and will no longer enjoy any relief from the government.
  You know, one catty of white flour can steam twenty white flour steamed buns. But now, everyone has not yet experienced the horror of the credit blacklist, so let’s not mention this for now.
  Anyway, there must be a brave man under a heavy reward, and everyone caught a few robbers. Sending them to the army and shooting them directly killed many people.
  After all, before the end of the world, although everyone only had the death penalty and knew about shooting, they had never seen the execution. This time, it was really scary. Although it was covered with a black cloth bag, the blood flowed all over the ground, attracting flies constantly under the high temperature.
  The corpse was placed at the gate of the army's yard for a day, and it was a warning to those who had crooked ideas!
  However, since the killing of chickens and monkeys, the recent law and order has really improved a lot.
  Everyone is afraid of death, and it is not yet the time of despair, so there is no need to lose their lives.
  The current state of the country is in troubled times, and heavy codes are used as a last resort. And if these prisoners are caught, can they still be raised? It's impossible, good people are running out of food.
  As for the blacklist, everyone has not felt it yet, but in the later stage, basically only the government has food in its hands, and that is the hope for everyone to survive.
  Therefore, its blacklist is hopeless beyond your imagination.
  It can be said that in the last days, the Huaxia government has always maintained the last elimination system, which is also a last resort.
  Without medical treatment, lack of food and clothing, those with poor physical fitness will naturally be eliminated. Those who don't like to work will not get work points and will have to be eliminated.
  And those who stay but are on the government's blacklist, then they can't go to government jobs, and they can't get or buy government things. In the future, when every household has nothing, and there is nothing to rob. , you can feel hopeless.
  Not to mention, in the future, people will live together, and even when they go out to dig grass roots, there will be at least a dozen people together, for fear that one person will suddenly faint from hunger and die outside.
  Therefore, after Mu's mother has a job, everyone is happy, at least the family has another salary.
  ...
  On the other hand, Ao Jia's parents are also looking for a job. Since Ao Mu was laid off, firstly, she didn't want to waste the car money, and secondly, she felt ashamed, so she didn't even get the compensation.
  After finally recovering, I found that the wealthy group in the village had put themselves

They all moved out, and became even more angry, vowing to make them look good in the future.
  As for now, I still have to find a job, and go to the township office every day to get close to those people in the government, hoping to get some news.
  At this time, he still thinks that group is useful. At least, he knows that news needs to come first. In this era, news is the most important asset!
  However, since he was laid off, he no longer has the capital to be on an equal footing with them, and those companies are developing quite well now.
  A few days ago, Ao Mu saw that Lin Xiuxiu was also looking for a job, and he felt a little more balanced, thinking, so what if there are supplies at home, since her daughter is not filial, she has to come to find a job.
  Seeing Mu's mother come to work today, Ao Mu's heart suddenly became angry. Why, I used to do this job, why should I give her this position.
  So, he found the leader of the township office and gave him a pack of cigarettes, which explained his purpose.
  "Leader, look, Lin Xiuxiu, a rural woman, has no academic qualifications. Why do I do this? I used to manage the personnel and material allocation of a large company in Rongcheng City." "Oh, but those are the materials of the construction
  team. You are the person who puts the team in the township government, you?" The leader in charge of personnel affairs in the township glanced at Ao Mu, making him feel uncomfortable, "Do you think Zhang Baolai trusts you more if he doesn't arrange for his wife?" Actually What he wants to say is, why? Is it because of your big face?
  Ao Mu was very uncomfortable to be seen, but he knew that this was the position of the construction team, so he didn't say anything anymore, and he didn't have the face to go to Zhang Dad to ask him to give him a job.
  Of course, more people can't get over this face. In the past, they have always been superior, but now they are a bit unacceptable when they are down.
  During this period of time, there were few contacts between the family and the Zhang family. Of course, Ao Mu felt that he didn't want to go. As for Mu Qing and his family, it was purely because Mu Qing didn't like them, so they didn't have much contact.