Simon #2

For my friend Lexah.

"Si, Imma go wait outside." I smile, "Alright, I'll be out soon." I nod and walk out, i sat on a bench and went through Twitter and Instagram.

While I was going through my social media i heard the most fakest laugh ever. I looked at the store and saw simon and saw some whore talking, and laughing.

I felt anger and jealousy come over me so i grabbed my bags and walked away from them.

Simon noticed and ran over.

"Lexah!"

"Leave me alone Simon." I snapped. I kept walking with him right on my feet.

++

The whole drive to my house was Simon bugging me, and trying to explain what happened but i didn't want to hear any of it.

He parked and I opened the car door and slammed it shut.
Simon followed me, I opened the trunk ignoring him and grabbed my bags then slammed it.

"Lexah!"

"Fuck off Simon."

I opened my house and simon came in. He shut the door and locked it, I dropped my bags and walked away.

He ran after me and got a tight grip on my arm making my head snap towards his.

"Let go." I growled.

"Lexah listen to me."
His grip got tighter.
"Let go. Simon your hurting me." I say. He loosened his grip but smashes his lips to mine pushing me to the wall.

He held my arm against the wall and had his other hand on my ass.

He knew how to seduct me; to forgive him.
"Jump." He whispered, I did as told and wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the make out session going on.

He carried me to my room and lightly dropped me to the bed. He hovered over me and kissed me again.

He moved the kisses down to my neck and found my sweet spot.

He started sucking on it making me moan.

Simon started to tug on my shirt I got the hint and took it off and he took off his.

Simon started to nibble at my neck, and be whispered.

"You know your the only one i want."

"Then show me." I whispered back. I felt his smile against my neck and he threw off my skinny jeans.

I tucked down his joggers and put my hands on his member.

He moaned as i put my my hands there.

He pulled away from our kiss and took my hands away.

He looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much Lexah." Simon whispered taking off my bra.

"I love you too Simon."

He pressed his lips to mine again and pulled down my underwear.

He started kissing down my chest and left marks all over me.

I pulled down his boxers and Simon sat me up.

"Ready?" He whispers. I nod and he slams him self into me.
I let out a loud moan and Simon smirks.

His hips did a regular thrust move.

"F-faster." I pant. Simon picked up his pace making me moan and groan.

Simon bent down and kissed my neck.

I grabbed his head.

"Come on Si." I pant. He thrusted harder and I felt myself release onto him.

I moaned very loudly.

"Lex I'm about to-" Simon cut himself off as he released into me making me moan.

He pulled out and kissed me.

"Forgive me?"

"How can i not."