The Story Begins

Começar do início

I was just in shook and blushing very hard, I think if people see me they'll think I'm a tomato 🍅. Like seriously she said i was hot and cute at same time????? Wow!!

Anyways we had to inside the dance practice room.I was soooooo freaking nervous OMG my system is collapsing.

Third Person's POV

Y/N was making a freaking mess in the dance practice room like screaming and running deamn she's a very hype person, while she was with her headphones she didn't realised that Twice enter the room. Holy shuab.

Y/N's POV

"HAAA!" I screamed because I saw the girls from Twice enter the room and obviously I didn't realise.
"Good morning" I said while I was bowing multiple times. Froooggg!!! I'm soooooooooo embaressed. Did Sana heard me? Holy caw!

"Good morning Y/N" All of them greet me and bow at the same time.
I just simply smile and bow again.

After 3 minutes of a super uncomfortable silent I stud up and
I started to practice Bite me and Fever by Enhypen, Sugar rush ride by TXT and Emotional Prism by Big Wave because I had to, in some months I'm gonna do a cover of those songs.

While I was dancing I felt Sana's gaze after that I started to look at her in the mirror like if I was dancing for her, I could see she was getting nervous. I just smirked and blinked at her.

Sana's POV

Holy molly!!! Somebody save me from this!!!! Y/N is freaking smiling and blinking at me shhiiiiiittttt., she realised that I was looking at her, somebody kill me!!!!!.

I was getting lost in my thoughts until a whisper woke me up.

"She really changes when she is dancing they don't call her Crazy Dancer for nothing look Sana she's soooooo hoot" Momoring said with astonishment. I just nodded in agreement and kept watching the super hot girl in front of my eyes Frog! I appreciate my Mom for bringing me into this world.
In that same moment Y/N stopped dancing. And we all clapped at her she danced wonderfully.

Third person's POV

While the girls were clapping Y/N suddenly felt nervous and smiled at them showing her 3 dimples 2 under every side of her lips and 1 on her left chick.

On that same moment Stray Kids, Boy Story, NMIXX, ITZY, Xdinary heroes, NiziU and 2PM followed by J.Y.Park and his assistant enter the room.
"Is everybody body here?" JYP asked his assistant in a very exciting mod.
"Yes everyone is here Sir." His assistant answered while counting all the people in the room.

"Alright Everybody listen up!" JYP said and everyone looked at him.
"You guys might wonder why I called you here. Since Today all of you are gonna live together for 1 year, the reason is that all your apartments are being remodeled soooooo I decided to do a Reality Show in the minwile." He said with a wide smile in his face.
"If some of you don't want to do that it's alright that's why you can talk about it and you can come to my office and say your decision that's all I have to say." He said while walking out but beafore he could open the door Bangchan said.
"Sir is it okay if we decide right now?" Bangchan said and JYP turned around and nodded.
"As leader of Stray Kids we all agree with J.Y.Park's decision." Bangchan said.

"We agree as well." Jihyo said in a enthusiastic tone.

"Count with us Sir." Boy Story's leader said.

"Is gonna be fun living with all of you guys!" Y/N said and chuckle.

"Soooooo I think all of you agree?" JYP said.
And all JYP family nodded in response.
"Alright then, I would need you guys to go and pack your stuff right now get everything in order don't worry about your pets you can take them or put them in a pet hotel and I'll see you tomorrow here at 9:00 am so we can go at 10:00 a.m., Okay?" JYP said with a wide smile and everybody nodded in agreement.

Time skip

Y/N's POV

I went directly to my house and started packing my stuff while I was doing that I called for a pet Hotel for my 2 cats because I don't think that they will get along with other animals and also I wanna have some vacation from those two trouble makers 😼. I mean I looooveee cat's but sometimes you need to have a rest 🙃 from time to time.

Time skip

It's 9:00 pm already and I left my cats in the cat Hotel I trust that hotel, I leave them there everytime I got on a tour or something like that.

I asked for some Ramen delivery I'm already done with the packing stuff I just need to finish eating and double check that I don't forget anything.....
"Hmmmmm I guess I packed all I need" I said to my self resting my right hand on my chin.

"Well, its time to go to bed" I said feeling proud after packing everything and some gifts successfully...

A/N: I wonder what those gifts are Mmmmmmm............ Anyways. I hope I'm doing well please tell me if you see any grammar errors, I'll be delighted to correct them...