Forgotten Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Holy Titan, is this my mind?!

"Hey, I think he's starting to be smart for once! This is your mind isn't it little boy?" she ruffled my hair as if I was six. "Ooh, what's this?" she walked over to one of the paintings. "Is this you and your girlfriend?" she asked pointing at a scene where me and Willow were playing Flyer Derby together for the first time, with her handing me the opposing team's flags as she was falling off her palisman leading Belos to then looked behind him."Ha! As if a pathetic shell of a guard like you would be worthy of loving, though I guess you two are made for each other. She could even stay on her, stick-thing?" she cackled once more. My blood was boiling by this point, my fists were clenched and my brows furrowed as I bellowed, "Don't you dare speak about her that way!" now my eyes daggered towards her. Then suddenly a sense of excruciating pain radiated through my body as I let out a painful scream and after a few couple of long seconds the blue energy then retreated back inside the cuffs that imprisoned my hands. "Did anyone ever teach you to respect your elders?" Frollo said in a deep tone while holding some sort of device. I knew he was just another Belos just by his demeanour; the way he looked down at me as if I was lesser than him was just all too familiar. I so then rightfully scowled at him which just made the tension even thicker though I didn't really expect a group of three and one of whome did unimaginable things to multiple people including killing his own brother to be getting along and having joyous time. "Ooh the pain of seeing children hurt never gets old, you really are a feisty one, aren't you? You remind me of someone in particular..." she pondered putting her finger to her chin.

This woman really is phyco

"What are you even doing, Belos? Trying to destroy the Demon Realm again? Create a society on Witch-Hunting? No one even does that anymore- AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!" I yelled as the pain once again scampered across my body as if the skin was being slowly ripped off from my bones. Then it once again retreated back into the cuffs. "Ugh, you kids just won't shut up, will you? Honestly, are you sure there isn't anyone else we can control?" Gothel moaned.

Wait, control? That doesn't mean, no, NO!

My face then turned white with fear, my friends, my family, they were all in danger, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT! "Uh oh, looks like little scar face over found out our little plan, well some of it. And really those scars are not good for your complection, dear. Oof! They look ugly!" Gothel commented. "Let's look around, shall we?" she said as she began walking off.

"What about the boy? We were meant to watch him and as much as I'm starting to dislike him, we can't just leave him to his own devices!" Frollo complained.

"Oh, don't fret Frollo. Philip actually gave me something to help with that,"she said as she pulled another weird device from her pocket. Then, the chains from the wall had disappeared but new ones appeared in Gothel's hands. "Come along deary. This will make the fun all the more enjoyable!" she exclaimed as she tugged ont the chained tight enough to make me fall on my face. "Oh look at him! He's so pathetic he can't even stand on two feet!" cackled once more as I then got to my feets as she then began to pull me along like a dog on a leash and dragging me through my own memories with Frollo drudging behind. "Oh, look at this one! He looks pathetically scared, what happened boy? Did the monsters under your bed scare you again? Do you need your Mama and Papa?" she mocked me as we glanced at a picture where I was running throught the woods after I found out Belos was evil; it was the most scared I had felt in my life. We then continued to walk on throught the corridor of memories until we came across another. "Oh, look at this one! I never knew you had a cape, it does kind of look good on you though no mask would be able to shield how incompetant you are to the rest of the world," she bullied once again. I was used to this kind of talk when I was in the coven and thank to my therapist whome Steve recommended, I knew about healthy ways of coping with those kind of thoughts, and so this didn't really effect me. The painting was the first time I ever had an encounter with Luz and Eda, franlky I hated that part of my life for multiple and obvious reasons.