Seeing this situation, the Jun family was a little lucky. They were sure that they could only go to the countryside when they went to Xinjiang. Now this situation is very good, the house is repaired immediately, and the family also has a local person to rely on.

    They now know that Mu Qing's family is in very good condition, and that the food Jun Zhao brings to his parents every day is nutritious and rich, and sometimes they will be given some. Judging from this period of time, if I have something urgent, the other party must be willing to help.

    So usually, they will also ask Jun Zhao if there is anything that needs help with the military situation, and if you need it, don't be polite.

    Jun Zhao said that Mu Qing's side is going well, and there is no need for help. Yes, it went well. He knew the living standard of the Mu family. Before the end of the world, there were not many people who could be so good, and even less after the end of the world.

    As mentioned above, with the continuous influx of people, Dad Zhang has been very busy in the past half month. The amount of food allocated to him by the above, so the number of workers under his hands skyrocketed again.

    People from outside need to find a job, but the country is only recruiting for this position at present. They have food and work points, so shouldn't they be robbed? The only thing the construction team is currently doing is to repair houses, and there are not too many buildings for them to repair. The most important thing is to increase efforts to accommodate these people.

    Therefore, during this period of time, some people even wanted to give Zhang Dad a gift, but because they were all grains and fruits, there were a lot of them at home, and even the daily produce could not be eaten, and they needed to be freeze-dried and put away, so he didn’t want them. . Of course, many of these gift givers are not suitable for this job, and he will not let these people in out of the attitude of being in charge.

    Otherwise, if these people come in and something happens in the end, then he also needs to be responsible. I don't know how many people are waiting for him to have a problem, so he is unwilling to let him appear in the position. Don't think he doesn't know, there are several former labor contractors going to the government to act to replace him, and he can't be caught.

    Dad Zhang wants people who are either well-established, who can directly start building houses, or who are strong, who work as small workers on the construction site, but the salary is half of the salary, or work points, if a meal meal.

    At the same time, these people are basically middle-aged men, seniors and juniors, who work very hard, and will never cheat, cheat, and be lazy. Getting this job is hard-won, and I don’t know how many people around are envious.

    Moreover, only middle-aged men have strength, like young men in their twenties, who basically have no strength, can't endure hardships, and are very incapable of doing it.

    Because of this, his team is actually a relatively good team in Liu Town. They came in with their skills and attracted some people with real skills.

    The other construction teams have had a lot of troubles during this period. Only Dad Zhang's side is going well. If everyone wants to find a salary, they will turn to him immediately. If they fail, they will consider other teams.

    And during this time, Jun Zhao's parents also joined the construction company, because their family used to do circuit-related business, so now they are in charge of the circuit in the team and work under Zhang's father, which is a good cooperation with Zhang's father .

    It can be said that in the early days of the end of the world, those who have some practical skills, follow the sails of the times and seize the opportunities, will live well later, at least they will not face the situation of starving to death. In Mu Qing's view, it is enough to not starve to death in the last days. Don't you see, many people are struggling on the verge of starving to death, and there is no food or clothing at all.