Mafia Vampire Husband #9

A/N POV
At previous part.....

OTP📲
Y/N:- hey....kook why did--
Jk:- Y/N were are you....?
Y/N:- I'm in my aunts colony but why are you sounding tensed ?
Jk:- just be their I'm coming.....
Y/N:- ok but what-- AAAAAAAAAAAA.......
JK:- Y/N...hello are you their...are you listening hello.....
*Call ended*
Jk:- No no no!!!!

Jungkook POV
I have to do something or else they will not leave her.......I arrived at Y/N aunt's colony were she told me here she came to meet her aunt but unfortunately she is kidnapped.....I wish this wouldn't have happened if I'd stayed with her......I was searching for her in every streets.....then suddenly.....
Sehun:- oh noo!! Has the king lost his queen ? *Chuckle* how bad........*evil laugh*
( I ran towards him in a speed of light and grab his collar )
Jk:- you bastard were is Y/N TELL ME!!
Sehun:- *chuckle* are you mad I told you that I'll not do anything so why I'll kidnape her infact I came when she gets kidnapped......
Jk:- I don't believe you you're lying......just tell me were is she or else--
Sehun:- *smirk* Got7.......You have enmity with them too, right ?
Jk:- *collar grip loosen*
Sehun:- they are the one who kidnape her because you know the reason.....and one more think When you release her, then after that I will take her away from your sight, remember......*chuckle, disappears in air*
Jk:- Y/N~~ *whisper*
I went to meet the guys for a plan.....
Actually Got7 are mafias they are not vampire or any hybrid they are normal humans they had enmity with us as mafias they want my position of the mafia king which I get from my dad and also they had their eyes on our company, property and money.....they already warned me and told me that one day they will get my weakness to blackmail me but this time I'll not leave them because they touched my princess and I'll burn them.....

At meeting point....
Rm:- listen jungkook don't think much I know they definitely call you......we can easily beat them understood.....
Jk:- hyung.... I'm just thinking about my Y/N.....I hope she didn't get hurt....
V:- don't worry dude she will be okh.....
Jk:- If she gets even a little scratch, I won't spare them.......*aggressively*
Jimin:- *came like a flashlight* guys we get to know they are at xxxxx place it's their meeting place their in seventh floor they had kept Y/N their....
Jk:- ok guys we should go now......
All:- let's go !!

Then after sometime we arrived were they kept her.....we stand infront of the building and then We looked at each other and in lightning speed we went in our directions......now we in seventh floor's gate we enter and saw that there are so many guards.....Taehyung and jimin they both are killing them one by one and clearing our route without making any noise......now we are infront of hall area were Got7 sitting and laughing......
Jk:- now this will be your last day.....

Got7 POV
We were sitting and chit chatting with each other and thinking that how jungkook will release her gf from us.....but suddenly all the lights are off and we heard some strange voices like whispering, evil laughs, chuckles....we are feeling like someone is here.....
Bambam:- hey what's happening.....
Jinyoung:- tell the guards to go and check.......
Jackson:- hey guys come here and look *extremely shook*

Jay B:- were are the guards ?Jinyoung:- something bad is happening

Jinyoung:- something bad is happening.....
Mark:- I think this is happening because of Y/N.....
Yugyeom:- you mean she had borrowed Ghost to get rid....
A/N:- you punk! They are vampires they can do anything.... =_=

Then suddenly we heard a voice.....

Jk:- What did you people think that I will not be able to find you, now you will not survive......*invisibly*
Young-jae:- who are you come infront of us *scared*
Jk:- I am here.......*in his whole vampire Form*

Bambam:- w-wait who are you I mean what are you

Bambam:- w-wait who are you I mean what are you......?
Jk:- *chuckle* still don't know ? We are vampires.....*smirk*
Yugyeom:- no....t-this is not real......
Rm:- it's true.....*chuckle*
Jk:- now tell me were is Y/N ?
Jackson:- I don't believe that you guys are vampires.....because it's only in stories not in real life.....
Bambam:- will you please shut up Jackson......*extremely scared*
Jackson:- huh! Oh come on guys they are just scaring---
( Suddenly Taehyung came in speed of light towards bambam and then he catch his collar and flew away in the sky then he came back without bambam....)
Jackson:- WT*
Mark:- They are just scaring us~~ *imitating jackson*
Young-jae:- w-we're really sorry jungkook we didn't knew about your this side of vampire form or else--
Jk:- or else what......?
Mark:- or else we wouldn't even think of kidnapping her......*shivering*
Jk:- were is she....?
Mark:- she is in 3rd room......
( Then jungkook went in that room and her princess was tied on a chair her mouth is also tied with a clothe.... jungkook ran towards her and freed her from the rope......she had some small bruise on her wrist because the rope was so tight.....)
Jk:- hey Y/N......wake up babe look it's me we are here to save you.....wake up please.....
( Y/N was not awake because of this jungkook gets really panic that something might happen her......then he heard her heartbeat he relieved.....he picked her up and went towards his car and went his home.....and about Got7 they survive because Y/N was not injured but bambam is injured now.....)
Bambam:- guys~~ were are you all ?
Jackson:- huh! You are still alive I thought Taehyung left you in hell....
*SLAP*
Jackson:- yaaa why did you slapped me...?
Bambam:- because of you I was about to die.....
Jackson:- sorry.....

A/N POV
Jungkook arrived his house and he directly came to his room and layed Y/N in his bed she was still not awake so he just started treating her wrist bruise then after sometime he called his mom so she can change her clothes...... jungkook had already informed Y/N's dad and mom he told them everything about the kidnapping they were about to come but jungkook refuse them and told them to stay calm and it's already late night so they will come tomorrow morning.....now BTS is discussing about suho the king of wild vampire who wants Y/N Mr Jeon is also with them in their office room.....
Mr Jeon:- jungkook you have to be more careful this time because suho had send sehun and you already know that how clever he is.....
Jk:- yeah dad I know this time I'll not leave him.....
*Knock knock*
Mrs Jeon:- did I disturb you all ?
Jungkook:- no mom please come is she okh ?
Mrs Jeon:- son you should go to her she has regained consciousness.....
Jk:- really......
Mrs Jeon:- yeah....
Rm:- jungkook you go look after her she might be scared so make her calm.....we will handle suho okh......
Jungkook:- yeah thank you hyung.....
( Then jungkook went to his room were Y/N was he knocked before entering he opens the door and saw Y/N was sitting silently while her back was resting on the headboard of the bed.....he came in sit beside her and holds her hand softly)
Jk:- hey babe.....
Y/N:- *burst out crying*
Jk:- hey why are you crying you are safe now okh I'm with you don't worry everything is fine just be calm I'm here okh.....*crasing her cheeks*
Y/N:- *sobbing* i-i thought that I'll die I thought it was suho who kidnapped me I was really scared kook I thought they will kill me.....
Jk:-Nothing like this will happen because I will not let it happen hmmm....... don't cry baby I'm here I'm with always and forever you don't need to cry okh....*while hugging her*
and-- huh! *Smiled*
( Y/N already slept while crying on his shoulder so he made her sleep comfortably while he just crasing her wet cheeks she was shivering because it's very cold outside and cold breeze is coming in from the window so he close the window and covered her with dovet to avoid cold )

Jk:- sleep tight baby~~ *smiled*

To be continued.....