Chapter Eight

I wake up and feel sick of how much marshmallows I ate. I walk up to the bathroom get a cup of water and get a pill of headache killers.

The last thing i remembered was me getting drunk with Cola.. I dont really know how someone can manage to do that.

Anyways, I get up make myself ready for the next activity and wake all the kids up ( including Pedri ). They all get dressed and I began to make breakfast serving them eggs, bacon a little potion of salad and orange juice to slurp it down.

,,good morning sleepy head" I say to Pedri  ,, taking care of kids is hard." I laugh and cleaned up the dishes.

We began to make our way into the woods to start the new game i planned.

,,The game is easy, first of you have to do your tasks on the board that every team leader has. If your finished, get to the cafeteria and open the envelope that has your team color on it. In there, is a specific object that you have to find.

If you found the object, get back to the finish line and you'll see me or Pedri, depends on your team color,- waiting for you.

The first team to get to the finish line wins, capish?"

,,YES!" everybody screams

,,But before we start we have to warm up. Pare in a group of 4 and kick the ball to the person next to you. pass it till I whistle, then you pass it into the opposite direction."

,,I'll go get the footballs" Pedri says.

A few minutes later we hear a scream coming from the direction he ran to.

4 kids and I ran to Pedri and we saw him holding his ancle.

,,What happened?" I ask he explains that he tripped over a rock and fell on his ancle. ,,Alright let me help you up and we'll take care of it" he nods and lays in the chair next to him. I go grab the first aid kit and take care f the injury.

Charlie asks: ,, Are you still gonna be able to play with us?" ,,I dont think so.. Im sorry guys" Charlie looks sad. ,,But I could think of a person that might can play with you guys" He smiles. 

Oh no.. please dont say- ,,Gavi!, yeah I thought maybe that you could come to that camp that I told you about. Yeah? thats great news ill text you the adress.See you!

He smiles ,,You guys know Pablo Gavi?" Kids start to scream and a girl begins to dance which makes us all laugh ,, Who doesnt know Pablo Gavi hes the best youngster ever!"

I smile and an hour later of excitement the kids start to jump off the sofa and yell ,,Gavi's here! Gavi is here!" 

I open the door and give him a hug he then talks to Pedri about what happened and the driver takes Pedri back home to get looked at his injury by a proffessional.

We wave him all goodbye and then they take off.

Right before he gives Gavi a wink and he starts to laugh. I dont know what that was but I ignore it.

,,So you guys ready for some games?" They all start to jump and scream in excitement.

He looks at me and I realise that its been so long that we had eye contact. I quickly look away and smile. 

Why did I look away, and why does my heart pound so fast? Its like I can hear it. Were just friends.. I think

THAT WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS! Thanks for reading and i appreciate it if you would write your opinion and tell me if you are #TeamGavi or #TeamFrenkie ! will Elenour and Gavi get closer after this Trip and will they may be more? We'll see!

Don't forget to vote and see you next Chapter !

(sorry for the short chapter!)