Not to mention, Mu Qing and her elder brother secretly gave potatoes to the little girl next door several times. Although Mu Qing and her mother found out and severely disciplined her, but he is a young man in his early 20s, how could he not be a young Mu Ai.

"Hey, this ghost world, I really don't want people to live anymore!" When she was sleeping at night, Mu's mother was a little desperate. How are you going to live these days? Everyone has no motivation to live. This life is really hard.

She had heard from her parents that there were famines in the 1960s and 1960s, but she believed that there was absolutely no such thing as now, and that everyone could not survive. I heard that many countries had already perished.

"..." Mu Qing didn't speak, but moved closer to his mother, the weather is really too cold. She thought, if the production of potatoes was more, she could change some quilts. The current quilts are hardened, so there is no way. They have been sleeping for many years, and they are not warm at all.

The mother and daughter slept in each other's arms, using each other's body temperature to resist the cold night. This is a quilt that has been used for many years or Mu Qing bought it with a few potatoes. There was only one quilt in their house before, and the four of them covered it together. Now that they sleep separately, she is more comfortable.

You know, it has been ten years since the end of the world. It is unimaginable for everyone if they can still eat and drink enough. Everyone only eats one meal a day at most, and most of them receive government relief food through labor. . Just ask, how can such a life gain weight? It's just living.

Because of this, the changes in the Mu family couldn't be more obvious. However, because of the sudden surprise, they have not noticed the malice of the people around them.

As a result, danger came one night, and several nearby families rushed into Mu Qing's house without saying a word. At this time, even if the sleeping family wanted to resist, it was too late.

Mu Qing closed her eyes and thought for the last moment, it's good to end, this end time is really too hard, she lived too hard, but tears came from the corners of her eyes - she still didn't want to die.

...

After a long time, Mu Qing felt a sharp pain in his head, but his eyes hurt from being exposed to everything. After a while, Mu Qing felt the wound on his head no longer hurt, and then opened his eyes. However, as soon as she opened her eyes, she was stunned by the scene in front of her, and she turned over and sat up.

Bright sunshine, soft sheets, familiar decorations. All the facts tell Mu Qing that this is her home, the home that has not come in the last days, the home that has not been submerged by the rising sea level, and she is really back!

Picking up the phone habitually, on the screen are photos of myself, my boyfriend and the two dogs at home.

And the time was 10:31:29 on June 26, 2020. In an instant, a huge surprise overwhelmed her, and she was reborn! Reborn ten years ago!

At this time, countless delicacies have not disappeared, and she is still a middle-class well-off class in the capital! It's not to the point where I can't afford a meal! Mu Qing hugged the quilt and couldn't help crying, crying out all the grievances and grievances.

The two dogs that were sleeping on the ground also got up at this time, but they looked at their master blankly. But in the end, the little black dog Beta came over and carefully licked his master. Feeling Gouzi's comfort, Mu Qing felt a little sad because she didn't protect them well in the last days.

After finally venting his emotions, half an hour passed. Only then did she begin to recall what time she was in now. Anyway, it couldn't be the end of the world. After the end of the world, her home sank into the bottom of the sea.