Meeting Lydia deetz

The mainlands were left alone in the attic as Tracy hugs her mother "oh Adam Tracey that guys in our cemetery"she says as they all shared a look at the model of the town.

"She's right honey we just have to keep this simple. We can do this come on"he says as the three left the attic as a fly was shown flying to the model before it looks around with it's beady eyes as it landed in the hill of the cemetery. Just then a hand slipped there the green pilot that looks.like grass as it waves it was beetle juice "hey you. Hey you come here hungry"he says gaining the flys attention before he is shown holding a candy bar in his other hand that says zagnot "I can't something good for you, come on over we'll have a little bite you'll have something to know"he says as the fly gets closer before he laughs when the fly is close enough as he tossed the candy bar aside "come here"he says grabbing ahold of the fly.

"Help me,help me help me "the fly bags as he was being pulled down showing a grave stone with the name beetle juice before a burp was heard meaning the fly was eaten.

Tracy , Barbara and Adam found some sheets as they cut eye holes as they are now shown in front of Adams old study as they moan before the door was opened "jeez Lydia is Connecticut so boring, I had maxie deans on the phone Honey dads found a way of making some money so would you scram"Charles says before the door closed before he opens the door again "your mother's gonna kill you when she sees you cut holes into her 300$ sheets"he says before the Doo closes.

Tracey huffs underneath her sheet"okay who in there right mind would pay 300 dollars for bedsheets "she says as the glide over to were deila is to scare her.

Barbara was shown holding hers"so corny is this slip we have been reduced to sheets"she asked her husband and daughter before putting on her ghost bedsheet."think of them as death shrouds"Adam says before they are shown gliding into her parents old bedroom as theu moan loudly but tye women didn't even budge.

"All right you know what I'm done with this"Tracey says as she heads out the door before there were camera flashes as they were all startled before Lydia was shown taking pictures with the camera "sick. Sexual perversion."she says taking pictures before stopping a moment as she lowered the camera slightly "of you guys are gonna do that weird sexual stuff, do it in your own room"she says thinking it was her parents as she then took some more pictures.

Once she was down she was down she was by her door having backed up while taking each picture before bending down grabbing a photo were she noticed three sheets instead of two but there was no feet."no feet and three sheets"she whispered to her self before looking back at the people in the three sheet before tossing the picture into her room before walking over to them.

She leans against the stairs rail"are you the guys hiding out in the attic?"she asked.

"We're ghost "Adam says as he and Barbara moan like ghost while Tracey rolls her eyes underneath her sheet. Lydia wasn't bothered tho as she steps closer trying the look in the eye shape cut holes of the sheet Adam was wearing" what do you look like under there"she asked.

Adam jerks his head back"aren't you scared "he asked.

"I'm not scared of sheets are you gross under there are you not to the living Dead under there like a bloody veins and pus"Lydia says going to look under the sheet as Adam jerks back away "night of the living what"he asked not understanding.

"Living dead it's a movie "Lydia explains as Barbara and Tracey removed there sheets before Adam removed his."you know if I have seen a ghost at your age I would have been scared out of my wits"Barbara says.

Lydia backs up"you're not gross why are you wearing sheets"she says making them go wide eyed.

"We're practicing "Barbara explained .

Tracey "how can you see us"she asked Lydia.

Adam nods his head wondering the same thing "you can see us without the sheets"he asked.

"Of course I can see you "Lydia says.

"Well how is it that you can see us but nobody else can"Adam asked the million dollar question.

"Well I read through that handbook for the recently deceased it says life people ignore the strange and unusual I myself am strange and unusual"Lydia explains.

"You look like a regular girl to me"Barbara says.

"You read a book you can understand it"Adam asked.

Lydia nods her head"yeah why were you creeping around in my parents bedroom"she asked.

"We were trying to scare your mother"Adam says.

"Stepmother"Lydia corrects him. "Anyway you can't scare her she's sleeping with Prince Valium tonight." She explained before they were shown all entering the attic.

Tracey walks over to the couch as she sits Cris crossed "you did this you card all these little houses and things"Lydia asked her father as she looks over the model of the whole town "and this used to be your house why do want to scare everyone"she adds.

"Simple this is are home "Tracey says as she was looking through her sketches.

"She's right we wanted to frighten you so you would move out"Adam says as Lydia laughs slightly"you don't know the deetz's very well. My father bought this place he never walks away from equity. Why don't you guys leave "she says.

"Well we tried but last I did I was almost eaten by some weird looking creature "Tracey says shivering at the memory.

"Plus we haven't left the house since the funeral"Barbara explained.

"Funeral god you guys really are dead"Lydia says in awe as they nodded there head.

"This is amazing "Lydia says.

"Lydia"her father calls die her somewhere in the house as she walks past them as Tracey lays back on the couch as she stares up at the ceiling Deep in thought.