"Oh this I was ju-"

"Yes we're a thing." Si-eun said before I could say anything. Protective, I see. It's kind of attractive.

"Finally, do you know how long I've been waiting for this to happen?" Soo-ho said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Since Chapter 2!" He screamed.

"What are you talking about?" Si-eun asked, we were both really confused.

"I mean, since the day you helped us with the restaurant." He said, now it made more sense. I don't know what he was talking about, chapter 2? Is he reading another romance novel? (😉)
"Anyways, that will be 16,000 won." He said. I was going to give him cash but Si-eun already paid with his card.

"You didn't need to do that, I brought my wallet because I only had cash." I said.

"Nah, you fed me for like a month so this isn't even the minimum I need to do for you." He said while gathering the stuff.

"Man, I'm literally single and happy, don't make me want a girlfriend okay lovebirds?" Soo-ho complained to us. We laughed a bit and went to cook our noodles.

"It's going to be a bit packed in here in a few minutes so I suggest going outside and eat." Soo-ho said. We thanked him and walked outside towards the benches. We are, talked and laughed. We shared the strawberry sando since it was quite a lot more bigger than a regular sandwich.

"You got some cream on your face." Si-eun said while pointing where it was.

"Here?" I didn't feel anything.

"No here." Then he reached for the corner of my lips, gently took off the cream and licked it. I guess since we didn't have any napkins but it still made a feel a bit flustered.

"Haha, why are so flustered all of a sudden?" He started laughing. I didn't have anywords I was too embarrassed. After a few moments I started laughing a bit too, I kept going until I was the only one laughing.

"Why'd you stop laughing?" I said still continuing a small laugh.

"You're so pretty when you smile." He said while admiring my face again. I started going red and laughed to not look embarrassed.
"You're even prettier when you're embarrassed." He said.

"Actually stop complementing me it making me want to pass out." I said and waved my hand near my face to cool me down.

"Then I'll carry you in my arms." He said, he knows what he's doing.

"Oh shush." I said then slapped his arm playfully.

"Ow..that really hurt you know. Wanna kiss it to make it better?" He smirked slightly. We both started laughing and stayed there for 30 minutes.

"Hey lovebirds, I just finished my shift, wanna go to the arcade early?" Soo-ho jumped behind us.

"Yeah sure let me just call Nabi." I said while pulling out my phone.

"Cool, me and Si-eun will be inside talking about stuff I need to know. Come inside when you're done." Su-ho said the grabbed Si-eun and skipped inside the store.

"Hey Nabi, Soo-ho just finished his shift and thought of going to the arcade early, you in?"

"Yeah totally, let me just get dressed and I'll meet you guys there."

"Cool, see you there." I said then she hung up.

Si-eun's POV:

(During Y/N and Nabi's Call)

"Hey, why did you drag me?" I asked Su-ho.

"I just have a few question and we don't have much time so it's only going to be a handful of them."

"Okay go on." I said.

"Okay, when did you guys become official?"

"Today."

"Damn, who asked first?"

"Me."

"Better not be lying, imagine there is a guy that's flirting with Y/N and she's uncomfortable, what are you gonna do?"

"Take Y/N away from him and if he follows, kick him in the balls."

"Nice, did you meet her brother and grandfather?"

"Yes."

"Okay, what else?" He started thinking and at this point Y/N looked like she was about to hang up.

"Quickly, she's almost done talking."

"Okay, okay, did you guys kiss yet?" I was a bit taken back.

"No."

"Good, cause you need some chapsticks for your lips." He said then gave me one and winked. I hit his arm jokingly and put the chapstick on.

"You thinking of kissing her tonight? A bit early." He started nudging me.

"No, I'm just trying to start early and make my lips more smooth for her." I said then she came in to the store.

"Hey guys, Nabi is just getting dressed and she'll wait for us there." Y/N smiled.

"Okay, but let's go to your apartment first Y/N, both of you need to change your clothes, it looks like you're in your pj's." Su-ho said.

"I left my Pj's at Si-eun's house so we just need to go to his house." Y/N said. I then remembered that she did, it was sitting in the corner of my bedroom, hanged up. I was wondering when she will notice her pj's were missing.

"Okay let's go to Si-eun house then." Su-ho said then walked out the shop with me and Y/N following him.

1186 words

Damn this is a long one. I don't really know what I'm doing with the plot right now and I kind of forgot what day it was in the story but I'm just rolling with it. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and have a good day/night 👋