Careless with your life.

ابدأ من البداية

'Yeah. Emily wants to chat tonight and JJ said we'd have a chat at some point too.' You elaborated.

'Okay.' Myers replied bluntly. 'Anything else?'

'Um, I stayed round at Emily's house last night.' You said.

Myers paused, looking at you intently for long enough that it had started to make you feel uncomfortable.

She suddenly closed her notebook and discarded it to the side.

'Agent Y/l/n, I'm going to recommend to Agent Hotchner that he find you a new therapist.' She said.

'What?' You asked, your eyebrows pulled in.

'This clearly isn't working.' She explained.

'What? No, it is.' You rushed to assure her.

'You don't have any intention of opening up to me, do you?' She asked.

Your eyes darted around as you tried to deal with Myers' confrontation and come up with some way to change her mind at the same time.

'I do.' You assured her. 'I have been.'

'No you haven't.' Myers said, standing up from her seat. 'You're intent on telling me everything but what I'm supposed to be treating you for. I can't help you.'

'Yes you can!' You argued, standing up with her now. 'Please, I need this.'

'No, what you need is a therapist who's happy to clear you for work based on some fragments of information you've worked through with them. You need someone who's in it for the paycheck, and that isn't me.'

'I know it isn't, I don't want that!' You told her.

'Then why can't you be honest with me?' She asked.

'I am being honest!' You argued.

'I'd like you to leave now.' She said, gesturing towards the door.

'No, please.' You begged. 'I'm sorry, I'll open up more.'

'No you won't.' Myers predicted.

'I will!' You demanded. 'Please don't send me to someone else, I need my job!'

'Why were you on the roof yesterday then?' She questioned you.

'Be...because I like to go there to clear my head.' You replied.

'Okay, time to go.' Myers said, walking closer to the door.

'What? It's the truth!' You defended yourself.

'No it isn't!' Myers argued with you. 'Nobody sits on the edge of the roof of a twelve story building to clear their head!'

'I do!' You said.

'You're careless with your life!' Myers continued. 'You put yourself in danger and then act like it's no big deal.'

'I'm not lying, I really was trying to clear my head!' You responded.

'On the roof of a twelve storey building?' Myers reminded you.

'I wasn't going to jump!' You exclaimed. 'I rang Hotch and called him up there with me to talk, is that what a suicidal person would do?'

'Suicidal people don't think straight.' Myers reminded you.

'But that's not me.' You argued. 'Yeah, sure, I was upset, but I wasn't about to throw myself off the roof!'