Will you?! (Jimin)

Start from the beginning

I felt his cock twitching in my mouth and before my mind could process anything, a long and loud moan left his mouth and I felt his cum filling up my mouth deliciously.

After releasing all of it in my mouth, he pulled himself out of me and looked at me.

Jimin: swallow or spit it and see what happens.

I nodded carefully, not daring to swallow it. And that was when he pushed me back on the bed, my breasts jiggled as my back hit the soft matress. His hands made its way to my pussy and pulled out the vibrating dildo. I closed my eyes when I felt my wetness sliding down on my thighs.

He hovered over me and buried his face in my neck, leaving soft and wet kisses on it while I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. His hands spreaded my legs apart and his fingers ran all over my inner thighs, drawing soft circles on them while he sucked on a specific spot on my neck.

I arched my back when he nibbled on the spot and sucked on it harshly, his hands running all over my thighs, now making their way to my aroused nipples.

He again nibbled on the spot and finally left it after few seconds, and kissed it slowly. I was enjoying the closeness between us, his touch was taking me on the cloud 9.

He removed the nipple clamps carefully and threw them on the bed side table.
I hummed in pleasure when he pinched my nipples and twisted them. His lips now made their way to my nipples and he trapped one of them in his warm mouth. His tongue swirled around the aroused bud making me grab his hair. They were sensitive.

I wasn't even moaning properly because of his cum in my mouth, but his actions were making everything so so difficult. My nails dug into his shoulders when he nibbled on my nipples, now sucking them roughly.

He continued his torture on my body which was desperate for his touch. But he was the one in charge and I was taking all of it silently. His hands travelled to my waist and grabbed it tightly, his lips left my nipples and started sucking on my breasts, nibbling the skin and sucking it. Another hickey was decorated on my body by him, now on the brest.

He now went down to my pussy and I gasped when his thumb pressed my clit roughly. His fingers collecting my wetness and spreading it all over my clit. My pussy ached for him. His fingers flicked my clitoris, making a rough contact with the clitoral glans.

He spreaded my legs further, pushing them towards me and that was when he positioned his cock at my entrance. His hand made its way to my neck and grabbed it while making a brief eye contact with me.

Jimin: I want you to take all of it like a good slut you are.

He said huskily, and with that he pushed his cock in my pussy. His eyes instantly closed and he pushed his cock more into me slowly.

Jimin: s-so fucking warm

He mentioned while his eyes were clenched, I felt his cock stretching my walls deliciously making me moan slightly in brief pleasure. And as I opened my mouth, some of his cum made its way out of my mouth and slide down my cheeks.

His eyes didn't missed that, and it was when he made a sudden rough thrust which made me moan louder and more cum spilled out of my mouth. His grip on my throat tightened at that. His hips now started thrusting into me roughly, without caring about my moans which were getting louder with each thrust.

All his cum was on my chin and cheeks now, my hand grabbed his which rested on my throat while my pussy took his huge cock. I felt his cock hitting each and every corner of my walls and my back arched intensely when his dick hit my g spot, stimulating my clit internally.

I moaned ever so loudly at it. And he fucked me more. I opened my eyes only to find him looking at me, his eyes were dark and lust was filled in them. He made each thrust harder then the previous one, and I moaned while my eyes were locked with his.