" I myself will make food for him ". Jin voiced out in excitement and namjoon smile at him and peak his lips nodding his head. " do whatever you like baby". Namjoon said and Jin started to tell all of them what he will make and others very carefully listen to him.

"Should I give him plushies". Jimin said thinking carefully like it's most important thing in life. " Minnie you can give him because our baby love plushies very much". Hoseok said staring at jimin who is sitting on his lap. Jimin lips broke in wide smile and quickly kissed hobi cheeks who in return ruffle his hairs. Jimin finally stand up from his lap and make his way toward his yoongi who is sitting on sofa and already staring at him.

" So it's already late and come let's have dinner. Then order everything which you guys wants for taehyung ok". Jin said standing and everyone nodded at him and make their way in dining room. Jimin, Lisa and Jin set the food on table and then everyone eat while talking about taehyung continuously. They just can't stop themselves  thinking about taehyung.

~~~~~

Next day....

Taehyung is now making dinner for his guests which are not come yet. He has a cute pout on his lips while making dinner and wearing a adorable bear printed apron. Taehyung don't know what to make for them so he goes with simple dishes which he knows how to make.

Taehyung smile widely when he finished making food and washed his little soft hands in sink basin. Taehyung headed toward his room and decided to take a shower. He take a warm shower and wear a cute adorable dress which add more beauty on him. His silky hairs are falling on his forehead and plump lips shined in pink shade. He is looking so beautiful and cute that can make anyone fall for him.

Taehyung walk in his small living room and now the thing is that he don't have big dinning table where many people can sit

Taehyung walk in his small living room and now the thing is that he don't have big dinning table where many people can sit. He only have a three chaired table in kitchen. Taehyung bite his lips in nervousness thinking about this. Where will he serves them dinner.

A cute pout form on his lips seeing his little cute house which is just for himself. He never have guests in his house except his best friend rose and it's first time someone was coming in his house so he is a little insecure because why not the whom are coming in his house are country most richest persons.

His shoulder drop in sadness thinking about this but suddenly his eyes lit up and a idea come in his mind. He giggled cutely and quickly take his one small neat carpet and neatly placed it on ground beside living room where some space is available.

He placed some his cushions on each corners of carpet and again placed a small sheet on it for food. Taehyung huff and his lips broke in beautiful wide smile after seeing his adorable work. He look at clock and saw it's almost there time of reaching here so he run in kitchen and one by one placed all food neatly on carpet. He pat his back himself proud of his own work. Taehyung sit on sofa and decided to wait for them.