Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction

Beginne am Anfang

One of his hands is snaking up the front of your body, cupping the bottom of your breasts. "Bo!"

"Shh... let me make you feel good too."

You decide to let it go... it did feel good after all. The way he grinds into you starts to get a little more aggressive. His hard-on has grown, you don't even need to look at it to tell. His breath even feels hotter. You try to divert your eyes away from the mirror in front of you, feeling like you were some pervert if you were looking. It was too shameful to see yourself in a position like that anyways.

Your attention is finally brought back as you hear a zipper being undone. At first, you think it's you, but then you quickly figure out to what when you feel his bare and naked member nestling itself between your thighs. But before you even scold him, he's already whispering sweet nothings into your ears again, knowing just how good of a persuader he is. "You're so warm... just let me have this please."

Both of his hands are at your hips again, squeezing your legs tighter in an attempt for more friction. He's intent on making himself cum, you already know it's too late.

His member slides in and out, creating an unbearable friction that gives you such lewd thoughts. You could imagine your boyfriend completely fucking your brains out right here. You couldn't wait till you could get home to let him have free reigns on your body. There was little sanity left that held you back from begging to have one leg up on the counter and his hand on the back of your head, pushing you against the mirror.

"Is all this wetness for me, babe?" he whispers, dick covered in your leaking juices. "Let me feel it all, yeah?"

But it's not really much a question as he slips inside of your panties with ease. The head of his dick glides through your folds gracefully, already lubed up from your arousal. You gasp at the sudden sensation of your panties being violated. The warmth of his dick contrasts the cool air that rushes to engulf your heat and it sends shivers up your spine.

He's long enough to hit your clit, repeatedly grinding up against it and you do your best to hold back the mewls that escape your lips. Unfortunately, you're not able to hide your reactions that well from your boyfriend who knows that he has you wrapped up around his little fingers.

Your body begins to clench around nothing, not used to waiting this long. His thick cock was beyond the imagination and suddenly, while imagining him fucking you right here, you feel suddenly empty. Each time he slides past your entrance, you whine just the slightest, hoping he'd go against his word.

The ethical debate continued. On one hand, there was no way you could actually have sex with the entirety of the Japanese volleyball team out there. But on the other... your body was being completely overwhelmed with pleasure right now. One slip of his cock and you know that your eyes would just roll back in a wave of ecstasy.

"Fuck, babe. I'm about to cum."

His voice is deep and low- almost a whisper but somehow a growl at the same time. Bo has his head buried into your shoulder and you can feel his perspiration from how hard his thrusting into you. "Let me cum in you."

Your sanity fights back. "What? You said you wouldn't put it in!"

"Where else am I gonna cum? Want cum to be sitting in your panties for the rest of the night?"

As much as you wanted to deny him, you knew he was right. There would always be a risk if someone saw cum dribbling down your thighs in the middle of a Christmas party. You would never be able to show your face around any of them ever again if you were exposed.

And as if reading your mind, Bokuto cuts in, "Or is that what you want, Y/N? Want cum leaking out of you the rest of the night? Wanna let everyone know that you like being bred? I'm fine with letting them all know you're mine- you're such a catch after all."

"Inside... Do it inside."

A light goes off in Bokuto's head. This was the time for his payback. "Inside? You told me not to?"

"You have to, please! They can't find out."

"I don't know, princess. I did promise I wouldn't do it inside."

You're beginning to get worried, feeling him twitch between your soaked folds. You know he's not going to last much longer.

"Bo..."

"Beg me."

And at this point, you have no other choice. You could never face the humiliation of being exposed as someone who gets off with a crowd of people waiting outside.

"Fill me up, Bo. Please put it in. Wanna feel your cock inside."

He smiles, knowing he's going to make sure you get an earful of his mocking later. "You like being bred, huh?"

"Yes, I like being bred."

His hips start getting faster, the friction increasing. The thick veins on his cock create little ridges that push you closer and closer to the edge. "You better squeeze it all out then."

"I will. I will. I promise." Your voice begins to sound more urgent, fearful of if you miss your chance.

"I'll be checking later to see if it's all there still."

At this point, you're at a loss for words. Your head shakes furiously. His tip easily finds your entrance like he's done hundreds of times before and without any verbal warning, he stuffs you full in one thrusts.

You throw your head back, a hand coming up to your mouth to cover your scream of silence. The stretch is almost painful without an preparation and yet so blissful at the same time.

Immediately, you feel yourself flooding with ropes of hot come. His member twitches inside of you, releasing every drop that you've promised to keep safe within your body. "Oh fuck, that's it, baby. Such a good girl."

Your legs are trembling underneath you as you wait for all his cum to finish pumping you full. And it feels like minutes before he finally pulls out, quickly pulling your panties back in place to ensure nothing has slipped out. But then again, that was something for you to worry about and not him.

"You'll be okay for the rest of the night?" He was half joking and half serious. If you wanted to go home, he definitely would hop in the car immediately. But you both knew you guys liked the challenge.

"I'll be fine."

"If you say so. Remember, I'll be checking later."