Part -14

Kismat ( An Accident To Be Destined)

Part - 14

( little matured content ahead... Read on your own risk and wish 😉😉😉)

Naina didn't utter anything but still sobbing.... Sujal made her turn with her elbow... And she hugged him tightly..... Both can feel each other's raising heartbeats....

He was just rubbing her back.... Her sobs got increased.... He looked at her... She has her eyes closed.... Lips were trembling.... Tears marks were there in her cheek... Firstly he kissed on both of her eyes.... Then sucked few drops of tears..... He himself don't know why he placed his lips on her trembling lips... First it was a small peck.... But naina held his t shirt more tightly.... And pulled him on hers... So he started to deepen the kiss... It was really slow at first... But when she parted her lips... He captured her lower lips and she did same with his upper lips... Both were chewing each other's lips... And tasting each other's mouth... He was rotating his hands on her back... While she was pulling his silky hairs.... Both of them forgot their pain... Both were giving each other peace..,. After a good kiss... When he found her out of breathe... He left her lips.... And hugged her... Her lips were in between his neck line.... She kept planting wet kisses on his neck.... Which was making him weak.... A moan scaped from his mouth...

Sujal:- "nainaaa....  "

naina came back to reality... She looked at him... He has his eyes closed,.... Her brain was saying... Stay away... But heart denied... But this time she went with her heart... And hugged him..... Both of them slept in each other's arms.... Apart from that moan.. None of them spoke a single word to each other... May be words were not required any more..... Or may be some thing else....

Par jo bhi tha... Jaisa bhi tha... They both lived that moment... They forgot everything... Every pain.. Every sorrow in that moment of love... And togetherness......

Next morning..... Sujal woke up early... He was so close to her.... Her most half of the wait was on him.... Her head was resting on his chest.... And he himself doesn't know why without disturbing naina he got up from the bed and left for the hospital after informing aai.....

Here at the hospital... Sujal met his rng family members and veena.... Veena is improving.... After spending good one hour with his mother... He directly left for garage.....

Patil house....

Naina woke up after an hour.... And found herself all alone in the bed... Last night memory came on her mind,... She closed her eyes... And remembered each and every second of her and his kiss.... And then his moan.... "Nainaaa"... Her name was never sounds so good to her... A small smile appeared on her lips but soon disappeared...and next moment she opened her eyes... And tears flows down  to her cheek.....