Part -10

Kismat ( An Accident To Be Destined)

Part - 10

Sujal came home little early... Aai was not there at the hall... He was little surprised as house  was decorated with flowers and candles.... He went towards his room... And freezed with the scene.....  He forgot to take breath.....

Naina was getting ready for karwachauth pooja.... For the very first time he lost in her in this way... She wore dark red saree... Along with gold jwellery and mactching bangles... She was tried to do har mangalsutra when she saw sujal's reflaction on the dressing table mirror... She turned immediately...

Naina( with a sweet smile) :- are aap kab aaye....?

With her voice... He came out from his frozen mode...,

Sujal:- ha.... Kuchh kaha tumne... ?

Naina:- nahi.... Aap fresh ho jaaiye... Main chai laati hun.....

Sujal:- hmmm....

naina placed her mangalsutra on the table... And left for kitchen.... Sujal got fresh and up... And was folding his t shirt's sleeves when naina entered in the room... Sound of her payal was music to his ears.... She gave cup of tea to sujal and again went in front of the mirror to get herself ready as soon as possible.... Sujal was having his tea and in between glancing at her... When naina's eye fell on him... He turned his face...

Sujal:- kahan jaa rahi ho...?

Naina:- kahin nahin....  Kyun...?

Sujal:- nahi peli baar tumhe... You know.. Mean... Is tarah.....  Matalab....

Naina( smiled) :- sujal ji aaj karwa chauth hai... Mera brat hai... Isiliye aapko jaldi aane ko bola tha...

Sujal( little shocked) :- oh... M sorry mujhe nahi pata tha...  Par tumne kyun rakha....

Naina:- kyun... Main nahi rakh sakti... Har suhagan aurat rehti hai...

Sujal:- par last time to nahi rakha tha...

Naina:- rakha to tab bhi tha... Bas aapko pata nahi chalne dia... Tab haalat kuchh alag the... Juzbaat kuchh alag the...

Sujal:- to ab...?

Naina :- bahut kuchh badla hai... Khair yeh chhodiye... Aur aapko aaj ka isliye nahi pata tha.... Kyuki Maine bataya jo nahi tha... Aap Ready ho jaaiye... Chand nikalne ka waqt ho gaya hai... ( sujal nods in yes... And naina was about to go to mirror again...)...

Sujal:- naina...

Naina:- hmmm...

Sujal:- bahut achhi lag rahi ho....

Naina:- thank you....   ( sujal turned to go to washroom... But stoped at her voice...) Sujal ji... Wo... Meri help kar denge...

Sujal:- bolo...