Chapter 7 ❤️

Angelo

Since Saturday I haven't really been in the mood to do anything to be honest. I've been in my house, in my room just chillin'. I had everything I needed: Netflix, music, food, sleep and I'm good. After Leilani left me in Alana's kitchen looking stupid, I've grown this "I don't give a fuck" attitude towards her. I guess when she's ready she'll come to me but then again i don't know if I would be willing to take her back quickly after the shit she put me through. I've tried to apologize to her numerous times and I honestly don't know what more she wants from me. Like, I know I hurt her but I feel she should've gotten over it by now. She's acting like I killed her puppy and cheated on her. It ain't even that deep fam.

Meech decided to come over to chill since I went MIA on everybody.

"Lo, where ya charger at? I forgot mines." Meech asked from the other couch across from me.

"Over there. You can take my phone off, it should be good by now." I mumbled, flicking through the channels on tv.

Meech rolled off the couch onto the floor and reached to yank my phone off the charger. I just shook my head, watching him. This nigga is lazy as fuck.

"Lo, you know you got 10 text messages from Lani?" He threw my phone at me.

I glanced at my phone and decided not to read them. "So?" I shrugged playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"So?" Meech mocked me shrugging his shoulders. "You've been trying to get back with her for how long now and she's finally texting you! Nigga what?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders again. "At this point I really don't give a fuck. I put in effort, she treated me like shit, and I'm done until further notice. She can feel how I felt."

Meech shook his head, going back on his phone. "You sound like a bitch. Oh, did I tell you why Bree was mad at me the other day?"

"When was she mad at you?" I asked trying to recall.

"Last time we was at Alana's."

"Oh yeah. Why?"

"Because I brought Stace and it was supposed to be "her day". " He put his hands up to make air quotes.

I laughed. "Bree needs to chill but you know she has feelings for you.

"I know and-" DING DONG. "bruh that might be the food."

I ran to the door with the money in my hand. A nigga was starving because there is nothing in this house and I refuse to eat another Pop-tart. I opened the door and was only faced to see Leilani standing there. I just stared at her with a slightly confused yet surprised expression.

"Uh..Can I talk to you for a minute?" She swept a few strands of hair behind her ear.

I just stepped aside, opening the door wider to let her in. As she walked in I heard her greet Meech with a "hey".

"Damn, I thought you were the food."

"Damn, I thought we were friends. No greeting punk?" She walked up and punched Meech in the chest.

"Gahdamn! Hitting me like a nigga." He clutched his chest immediately and started rubbing it. "Wassup Lani? How are you doing?" Meech asked sarcastically.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." She answered in the same tone with a playful smirk. "Just here to talk to your friend." she responded glancing at me. Her words and face had turned serious.

I nodded towards the stairs and started making my way up to my room with her following behind me. I opened my door and sat at the end of my bed, adjusting my hood onto my head.

She closed the door and stared at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I responded nonchalantly, looking her in her eyes.

After a few seconds, she broke eye contact and started to walk around my room. "How's your break been going?"

Is she serious right now? "Seriously? Forreal, why did you come here?" I blurted out.

The way she looked down and sighed, I knew she knew that was a dumb question. I took the time to take in her appearance while her back was towards me. What she had on was simple but she still looked good. Her hair was wavy and down, she had on her north face, yoga pants, and black uggs. That ass in them yoga pants.... damn.

As she turned around, I quickly shifted my head in another direction. "Look, I know I've been a bitch to you lately and I want to say sorry." she said.

"Apology accepted. Anything else?" My face remained uninterested while I looked back at her.

She seemed taken back by my response."Rea-" She stopped talking and crossed her arms over her chest. She glanced at me with a hurt expression. "Um, I gu-guess not."

Without looking at me again, she made her way to and out of my bedroom door. I sat there, thinking about what I just did. Was I rude? Damn, that was rude.... Should I go after her? What if this is it?

After weighing out my options, I decided that I couldn't do this. I shot up off of my bed and made my way back downstairs. I scanned downstairs real quick before turning to Meech. "She left that fast?"

"Whatchu do nigga? She-"

I didn't even stay to listen to him. I sprinted to the door and went outside. I never thought I would be so happy that there was snow and ice outside; it was preventing her from getting to her car as fast. You know I love her if I'm out here with a hoodie, sweats, and some Nike slides. It's like 2 degrees out here- my feet turning into icicles and shit. I made my way to her cautiously but quickly. I took her hand in mine, turning her around to face me. I was met with a face full of tears and it hurt knowing I was the cause of it.

I tried to pull her in closer to comfort her but she wasn't having it. "Lani, bab-"

"No. Don't." She sniffled while shaking her head. "Can you ju-just leave me alone?"

"No, I'm not about to leave you alone. Yo-"

"You basically just told me you didn't want me anymore!" She shouted with more tears spilling from her eyes.

"Woah, woooaaah." I captured her face with my hands so she would look at me. "When did those words leave my mouth?"

She shook her head and rested her hands on top of mines. She tried to suck up her tears but failed. "Well what was that upstairs because that's how I took it?"

I sighed, moving my hands to her hips to pull her closer to me. "I'm sorry. I was really being an asshole up there."

"Yes, yes you were." Wiping away her tears, she responded lightly.

"Do you accept my apology?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. My arms were now wrapped around her waist as her arms were crossed against her chest.

She had a slight smile on her face. "Apology accepted. Anything else?"

I kissed my teeth and chuckled. "Okay, I deserved that but actually yes. I have one question and this is my final time asking you."

She nodded her head for me to continue. "Do you want to be with me Leilani?" Again, the waterworks began. My baby was so emotional.

She repeatedly nodded her head and sniffled. "Yes. Do you wanna be with me?"

I couldn't help laughing at how cute she was. "Do you think I would be out here if I didn't?"

She placed her arms around my neck to bring me closer to her, now crying into my neck. I squeezed her tightly as I placed tons of kisses on her neck and the exposed side of her face. I got my baby back.

~~~~~
Sheesh *young thug vc* Was that so hard? I think they were both being difficult but leave it to Lo to make everything better 👍🏾 I'm proud of him 😌
Well uh... Tell me if you guys liked the chapter. PLEASE vote and comment 😩 it helps me know if I should continue the book or give up because I be having writer's block like shit.
Until next time xoxo ❤️