𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 68

Start from the beginning

"But I want to train because I want to be stronger so next time I see Sukuna or Kenjaku I can kill them" I said. Inumaki' s eyes widened a bit. "You want to kill them?" He asked.

"Yeah don't you want to?" I asked. "I mean yeah but... it's different when you want to" Inumaki said. I gave him a confused look. "We just.... Well we want you to be safe... so it's best to keep you as far from them as possible" Inumaki said.

"Yeah I know that's why I'm rotating between home and jujutsu" I said. Inumaki looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. "Can I see Gojo now?" I asked.

"No not yet" Inumaki said. I sighed. "I haven't even seen him since yesterday afternoon... and we were supposed to go back home.... He just stayed here so he could work" I said while frowning.

"Just... think about it like how Gojo went on a business trip.... That was okay right" He said. "But it's not the same... I used to stay with Megumi when Gojo went on business trips and Gojo would at least call me" I said.

Inumaki deadpanned. "I'm bad at this... maybe I should stop talking" He said while putting his hands in his face. "No! It's okay y-you're right it's just that Gojo was gone for a really long time so I don't like being away from him for too long... but what about you? Are you okay?" I asked.

Inumaki pointed at himself in confusion. "Yeah you. Who else would I be talking about?" I said. He shrugged. "I mean I just... feel bad about Shibuya because everyone got hurt like Maki but besides me almost losing my arm I'm fine... do you feel that way sometimes?" Inumaki asked.

"Not really because I'm used to healing... there's nothing I can really do about it unlike anyone else if I get my hand cut off or something I can just reattach it or it'll grow back... but even if you shouldn't want to be hurt just be happy nothing happened to you" I said.

He nodded. I looked at my phone when it started ringing. "It's Gojo!" I said before answering the phone. "Hey Y/n can you come to Shoko's office" Gojo said. "Okay!" I said before hanging up.

"Come on I'll take you" Inumaki said. I put my hands out to him and he picked me up. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his shirt. "Hey Inumaki you should talk to everyone else" I said.

"Actually... I don't want anyone to know" Inumaki said. I blinked. "Why?" I asked. "I just like talking to you so please don't tell anyone" He said. I nodded. "Okay see you!" I said before going into the office.

"Wait Y/n!" Inumaki said. I stopped. "Yeah?" I said. "My technique" He said. "Oh!" I said. I looked at him and watched as the markings appeared on his face. He waved to me and I waved back before going into the office.

I went down the hall and peeked into one of the rooms and immediately ran up to Gojo and hugged him. "Woah! Looks like you're feeling better right?" He said while looking at my face.

"Yeah you look better too" Shoko said. I stopped when I noticed another person in the room. "Oh this is Hiromi Higuruma! He was with Yuji in Tokyo colony no. 1" Gojo said.

I looked at Hiromi suspiciously. "So what happened when you met Yuji? Did you fight?" I asked. "Well I guess you could say tha-" I cut him off by throwing a box of bandages at him.

"Uh- Y/n!" Gojo said while grabbing my hand. "You will pay for that!" I said while pointing at Hiromi. "Wow she really has spunk... I thought Itadori was just joking" Hiromi said.

"Sorry! She didn't mean that!" Shoko said. "Yes I did! You'll regret hurting Yuji!" I said while trying to attack him. "Hey wait!" Gojo said while trying to stop me as I ran up to Hiromi.

I started punching Hiromi but since I was still sick I guess it didn't really hurt him because I was still too weak. "It's really okay now Itadori and I aren't on bad terms or anything" Hiromi said in a calm manner.