CHAPTER 2

Welcome back to Sin Eater in this book there are no stereotypes :) even though I have never met a homosexual person I portray them as realistically as possible. Anyway one term that needs explaining and that is

Inugami/ Shikigami-resembles or originates from dogs and carries out vengeance/ protects. A shikigami is like a grim reaper but unlike a grim reaper there is many of them  and only one grim reaper.

Okay done. Please remember to READ, VOTE, and COMMENT. Your opinions mean a lot to me so speak them guys. XOXO BUTTERBALL

__________________________________________________________________

The news channel was on and the Anchorwoman was reporting about a few murders that had happened down town. I frowned, "The death toll is rising but the number of Cancorans isn't going down," I mumbled.

Dante turned his attention to the TV. After a few moments of watching he let out a sigh. "It's like none of us Guardian Masters and Guardian Servants are making a dent in their numbers," he grumbled.

I leaped down out of his lap, "Well, the infection spreads through them scratching their victims all they have to do is claw a few people when we take some of them down. It's almost an endless loop," I sighed as I walked into the kitchen in search of some fruit. I  jumped onto the kitchen table.

"Hey, Dante do you want anything while I'm in here?" I asked him as I pawed through the fruit bowl on the kitchen table.

"No," Dante told me. I continued to paw through the fruit bowl until I found a peach. I picked it up with my mouth then leaped off the table. I sat on the floor as I ate the peach, I had to keep rolling it back to me as I ate.

After eating I walked into the living room but Dante wasn't in there.

He's probably in bed.

I changed back into my human form. I shook my body trying to remove the tingling feeling from my skin. Then I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower I changed into some sweatpants and went into the bedroom. Dante was already asleep in the bed I smiled slightly before I climbed silently into the bed next to him. I gave him a soft goodnight kiss and grabbed hold of his hand. Soon I was asleep.

However I woke up in the middle of the night with a distinct...craving for something very specific. I sat up mumbling curses under my breath praying that the craving would go away. But my hopes were in vain. I let out a sigh and climbed out of bed.

"Christopher, what's wrong?" Dante asked me slowly as he woke up due to all the noise I was making. I let out a heavy sigh then looked back at him.

"I have to go hunting. I'm hungry," I grumbled. Dante immediately sat up. Bakeneko's from time to time needed to feed on the meat of women to live. If a Bakeneko didn't sedate the hunger when it hit and the Bakeneko let it build up then they would lose control and go on a rampage.

So even though I hated doing it, it had to be done.  I went to the dresser and got a random shirt out, "I'll be back soon, Dante so don't wait up for me,"I told him as I pulled it on. Dante climbed out of bed frowning.

"Screw that, I'm waiting for you," he protested. I sighed as I grabbed my jacket off the floor.

"Don't you have classes tomorrow?" I asked as I head for the bedroom door.

"Nope. I'm done until Sunday afternoon," he said following me. I let out a groan of frustration. This was one thing that I knew Dante was adamant about and it was kind of annoying. But no matter how much I told him or yelled at him not to stay up waiting for me he either ignored me or did it anyway.