The first hatch of our plan had already started as four of our best sneakers had already entered the building. I walked over to Xavier who was loading his gun in his trunk.

"You ready?" I asked, catching his attention.

"I live for this shit." Xavier smiled.

"Perfect." I nodded before beginning to walk away.

His hand caught my arm, forcing me to stop. My hand was on my gun as he pulled his face beside my ear.

"Promise me, she gets out alive. Don't let her sacrifice herself." Xavier whispered. I sighed and nodded.

"It's her over me, any day." I agreed.

Xavier let me go and allowed me to walk towards the building. The guys met up with me, holding guns all at their sides. I pulled two guns from my pockets and held them on both sides.

"See you boys on the other side." I smirked.

"Forever." Liam held his hand.

"Forever." We responded.

I pulled my bandana above my nose and took a deep breath, coming face to face with the door. I shook my head, remembering the plan and waiting for the signal.

BOOM

Signal given.

My foot smashed into the door, knocking it down with a huge bang. Everyone filtered in before me, shooting and moving to all stories of the warehouse. I walked in behind everyone with Xavier and Niall beside me. I shot in the security cameras and watched as Niall busted down the door to the main room.

As we entered, guns were drawn but nothing was being shot. I locked eyes with Kennedy. Her face was completely beat up as dried blood covered nearly every inch of your skin.

I looked straight past her and walked into the room. I waved my guns around, not pulling the trigger. The room was silent as Leonardo began to clap.

"I feel played." Leonardo laughed and turned to look at Kennedy. She stiffened in her seat as she began to fiddle with something behind her back.

Plan 3 is in motion

"Love what you did with the place." I smirked as I watched Leonardo's face grow red.

Leonardo reached for Kennedy and grabbed her hair, pulling her up. Before he got too far, Kennedy threw her arm around and stabbed him right in the collarbone.

SHOT SHOT SHOT

I ducked quickly as the shooting commenced. Everyone emerged and began to shoot back, bullets flying everywhere. I quickly army crawled towards Kennedy who was now hiding under the chair, watching as Leonardo struggled to breath as he held the huge steak knife in his neck.

Kennedy gulped when she saw me, reaching her hand out for me to take. We shot up and ran behind a wall. I could feel the bullets brush against my skin as we rushed to the wall.

We collapsed against it, huffing and puffing into the air. Quickly, Kennedy pressed a kiss to my lips. I could taste the blood oozing from her lip but it didn't matter. She was here and ok.

She pulled away and held my face. I placed my hands on hers with two guns still in my hand. I looked deep into her eyes and suddenly the world was silent. It was just me and her.

The world seemed serene as we stared back at each other. I could feel her gentle touch on my cheeks and the lingering kiss from her lips. I felt like I was floating while moving my eyes to her lips.

"I don't know what's going to happen right now," She started, "But one thing I know for sure is that I love you. I love you so much, it makes all of this bull shit worth it."

I watched her mouth say the words I've only ever dreamed about hearing from her lips. It was my prayer, my oxygen, my safety blanket. I smiled, my idiotic toothy grin and forgot that we were in the middle of a war.

"I love you too." I said back before I could let my thoughts catch up with my lips.

"H-"

Kennedy and I ducked as a bullet came at our heads. Our beautiful moment was stolen from us as we rejoined the fight. Mostly all of the Suckers workers were down by now, but our most heinous one was slowly making his way to the door.

I glanced at Kennedy who nodded, taking my hands as we walked towards him. I couldn't explain the rush I earned knowing,

I was about to kill Leonardo 

-

a/n: it's the beginning of the end my friends. but anyways, your welcome <3