I paced myself, stopping my walk at the edge of the room. Me and Robert were now a room's width apart. I could feel Leonardo's smile on my back as he knew exactly what I was doing. I took a deep breath and raised my head, eyes still closed.

In one swift move, I turned around with the knife in one hand. With my eyes closed, I threw the knife directly at Robert with my lips in a line. I turned on my feet to face Robert, my eyes remaining closed.

The room was silent as I opened my eyes. Perfectly between Robert's eyes was my knife. I let out a shaky breath, knowing I did exactly what Leonardo wanted. I wiped my hands on my dirty clothing and sunk my head down to stare at my feet.

The room quickly erupted in cheers of excitement, knowing what their "soon to be" leader could do. Hands seized my arms as they pulled me back to my chair. The only chains to be put back on me were around my wrists.

"Isn't she wonderful!" Leonardo shouted to the room while placing a kiss on my forehead.

I watched numbly as blood poured down Roberts head. They quickly wheeled him away and out of my sight. I wanted to throw up, knowing what I just did is exactly what my father dreamed of. I really was his little machine.

I relaxed in the chair as I quietly recited the Hail Mary to myself. Where was Harry? Was he ok? Was he on his way? I needed him.

Harry's POV

My hands tensed around my gun as I watched out the window. My body was numb as my cocaine settled into my system. I wanted to vomit while jumping off of a cliff.

All I could think about was her. Her body, her lips, her breath, her voice. I wanted to see her, hear her, feel her. I wondered what she would look like or who she felt. I needed to be able to hold her in my arms.

Niall turned the radio down from the backseat as Zayn adjusted his hands on the wheel. All of us decided to ride together. This was going to be as sentimental to us as bloody.

"What does this mean for Alea? You know, ending this feud." Niall spoke quietly while looking around the car.

I kept my head straight, holding onto my gun was a harsh hold. Liam cleared his throat while Louis smoked his cigarette out the window. Zayn glanced at Niall and sighed.

"Means, Xavier is next. Our work is never done." I answered, looking at Niall through the driver's mirror.

"What about Kennedy?" Louis asked.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing I had to tell them eventually, the plan I had come up with. It would mean more responsibility for all of us, but mostly for her.

"Kennedy will become the heir, if you would, to The Suckers. We're going to liquidate some of the casinos, and take the others and expand Alea. Rebranding, rebuilding, everything. And that means, we will all now be in charge of one branch of casinos." I looked around the car to see smirks emerge on all their faces.

"Yes, Liam, a pay raise. Not that we need one." I smirked.

With a six figure salary, we're all doing very well

"Sick." Louis laughed.

The car ride into the desert was quiet with the faint music of rock playing. I listened to my heart beat as we got closer and closer to our destination. Our team was behind us as we parked a few feet away from the warehouse.

I handed out a bunch of blacked out bandanas and stepped out of the car. I loaded my belt with guns, knives, steel rings, and a taser. I cracked my fingers and began to walk around, watching everyone suit up.