Chapter One

A/n- Story picture cover thing is not mine it belongs to the owner. Also sorry if this sucks ;-; idk if anyone will actually like this-or read it.. but there's not enough Charlie Weasley fanfics out there...so ya'know....here you go~

Sitting under a tree, your (eye color) orbs slowly survey the field. You were in your 5th year at Hogwarts, the same year as Charlie Weasley. His older brother, Bill Weasley, was in his 7th and final year, while his younger brother, Percy, was in his second year. His other two younger brothers, Fred and George, were in their first year.

You only knew this because you just happened to be best friends with Charlie. Although, Bill could see right through you. He figured out about your little- okay, big -crush on his little brother.

Looking up at the school, a heavy sigh escapes your lips. Frankly, you just wanted to tell him how you felt. But of course, the fear of rejection got to you. But...if he did reject you...he would let you down easy, right? It wouldn't change your friendship...or...would it?

Groaning, you bury your head in your hands. "You seem to be thinking very hard about something. Must hurt, eh?" A familiar voice chuckles, sliding down onto the ground beside you.

"Shut up, Bill." You snap, frowning a bit.

"Oh? And what's up with you today?" He laughs, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm...nothing. So...er- how are George and Fred enjoying their first year?" You say quickly, wanting to change the subject.
Bill, understanding what you were doing, grins.

"Oh, they love it. But they're nothing like Charlie or Percy. I can tell they have no ambition to be a prefect."

"Oh? Percy wants to be a prefect?"

"Well, isn't that obvious? Also, Fred and George are trouble makers. Playing pranks and getting detention all the time, but you already knew they were trouble makers." He grins, causing you to roll your eyes.

The first time you ever visited the Weasley's burrow- back in your second year -you had met the Weasley twins. It just so happened, that they were already pranking at a young age. They had made your hair an ugly shade of green. For a whole week. How could you ever forget that?

"Yeah, yeah. How could I forget?" You chuckle, grabbing your book.

"Bill! (Your name)!" A voice calls out, causing you to jump.

"Hey, Char." Bill says to his brother, another grin filtering through his features. You smile up at your friend, nodding a hello.

Charlie plops down beside you, a huge smile on his face. "Guess what Hagrid got me?!" He exclaims, digging through his bag.

Bill jumps up, running a hand through his long hair. "I'm guessing it's some dragon book, so this is my cue to leave." He chuckles, rubbing Charlie's head, and messing up his hair.

"H-hey!" He protests, watching as his older brother walks away. You stifle a giggle, and look at your friend.

His now messy hair actually looked good on him. And his kind eyes....and his freckles only made him cuter-

"So, is it another book?" You ask, shaking your head to clear your thoughts. Charlie turns his blue eyes to you, and pulls out the book. His eyes lit up with joy, showing you the title.

'Types of dragons and how to tell the females and males apart.' It read, causing you to raise your eyebrows.

"Well, have you read it yet?" You ask, tilting your head a bit.

"Er...not really, no. Hagrid just gave it to me...and I was really excited! I wanted to show you." He mumbles, his eyes trailing down to stare at the ground. You blink slowly, but then smile brightly.
"Then let's read!"

~Time Skip~

You walk down the hallway heading towards lunch, pulling your Griffindor scarf tightly around your neck. Suddenly, two figures appear beside you, smiling.

"You know, (your name.)-" Fred says, smiling.

"-We heard you like a certain brother of ours!" George finishes, causing your face to flush.

"Yeah? And who told you that?" You ask, furrowing your eyebrows together.

"Oh, a little birdy." George grins, causing a look of confusion to pass threw your gaze. Only Bill knew-

"Yup! Our dear brother, Bill, let it slip!" Fred chuckles, causing you to stumble over your words. What could you say?

"D-dont tell him!" You snap, entering the grand hall.

"Oh, we promise. But, as you know-" George starts, smirking.

"-his birthday is December 12th-" Fred continues.

"-the big 16!-"

"-And maybe that would be the perfect time-"

"-to confess your undying love for him!" they both conclude in unsion, causing your face to turn even redder.

They leave your side, sitting down beside one of their friends. You stand there, the shock evident on your face. You had forgotten all about his birthday! It was next week- how could you forget?!

A hand touches your shoulder, causing you to jump. Looking up, you see a smirking Bill.
Taking the book in your hands, you smack his arm, hard.

"H-hey! What the bloody hell was that for?!" He snaps, rubbing his arm.

"You told them!" You whisper shout, a frown forming upon your face.

"They tricked me into telling them, I'm sorry." He says, giving you an apologetic smile. Sighing, you gently roll your eyes. "You're forgiven." You mumble, shuffling to your seat.
After two minutes of sitting down, Charlie shows up, and slides into the spot next to you.

"Sorry I'm late!" He says, breathing heavily.
"Its okay." You smile, digging into your lunch.

You barley listened to the conversation that Bill and Charlie were having.
You were thinking hard..what to get him....what to get him? You couldn't just get him some dragon book...no...Hagrid got him plenty of books already...
There was a hogsmade trip this weekend..hopefully they would have something there...

"(Y/n)?" Charlie mumbles, placing a hand on your shoulder. You jump, blushing slightly from his touch.
"You okay? You haven't spoken at all." He whispers, concern swirling in his blue eyes. You blush a bit more, smiling softly.
"I'm perfectly fine. Just tired." You answer.

Charlie nods slowly in understanding, and slowly goes back to his conversation with his brother.

Yes...you would have to get the perfect gift for him....